2.0 Twins

"You want Derek's help?" Stiles asked Scott as him, Scott, and Madison walked through the hallways on the first day of school

"You want Derek's help?" Stiles asked Scott as him, Scott, and Madison walked through the hallways on the first day of school. "Why... Why?" Stiles groaned.

"He has the triskele on his back, so there has to be a way without the tattoo healing." Scott told him.

"I'm pretty sure that he has his hands full." Madison stopped and stared at the missing persons posters of Boyd and Erica. Erica had been one of Madison's friends.

"Look, here are the accusations for the career advisor. I need them sorted." Came from the principle's office. "And whatever happened to the library when I was gone? I want it cleared up." Stiles, Madison, and Scott took a peak of what was going on inside. The principle was just ordering everyone around. The Argents had taken over the school. "And what the hell is this?" He lifted a gigantic sword, probably from the Argents.

The three exchanged looks. "Go." Madison eyes widened. Stiles and Scott followed after her.

Madison watched as Allison and Lydia stood at their lockers. "I don't want a boyfriend." Allison's eyes moved to Madison as Lydia spoke. She gave the girl a smile. "I want a distraction."

Lydia's eyes got locked on two boys in leather. Madison's face grew dim as she saw them. "Brothers?" Allison asked.

"Twins." Lydia smirked.

"Ah, shit." Madison sighed and started to walk to her English class. She sat down in the seat next to Stiles, who was also sitting next to Scott.

Lydia and Allison walked in, and Lydia sat next to Madison. Allison looked around the classroom, and the only seat open was the one in front of one Scott McCall. Scott was nervously looking around the room. "Is this-"

Allison started to sit down and Scott's eyes lit up. "No, it's all yours." Scott stated nervously. "All you." Allison let out a smile. Scott looked over at Stiles who was giving him a sarcastic thumbs up.

Madison sighed as beeps started coming from all of the phones in the classrooms. "The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway leading to the uttermost ends of the earth flowed somber under an overcast sky seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness." Was heard as the teacher walked into the classroom. "This is the last line to the first book we are going to read." Ms. Blake sent a smile to the kids. "And it is also the last text you will receive in this class. Phones off, everyone."

What? No phones? How would Madison survive?

Word Count - 493
Author's Note -
I'm sorry this is so short, but I just haven't gotten a chance to write much for this one yet, and I wanted to get something to you guys. I hope that you enjoy this chapter! Please comment or dm me your ideas for what you want to happen in the story, and don't forget to vote!
Please comment what you want to see in future chapters, and don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies💕