6.0 Not exactly the time, Stilinski

Along with Derek, Scott, and Stiles, Madison stood inside the animal clinic pouring packets of ice into a tub

Along with Derek, Scott, and Stiles, Madison stood inside the animal clinic pouring packets of ice into a tub. "So like being in a hypnotized?" Isaac questioned Deaton, the veterinarian, as they walked closer to the tub.

"Exactly, you'll be half transformed." Deaton answered him. "It'll let us access your subconscious mind."

"How slow does his heart rate need to be?" Scott asked his boss.

"Very slow."

"And how slow is very slow?" Derek questioned.

"Nearly dead." Deaton stated nonchalantly. Everyone looked up at him with wide eyes.

Isaac placed it hand on top of the water, but when he felt it, his hand flew out. "It's safe, though, right?" Isaac asked Deaton.

"Do you want me to answer honestly?" Deaton sighed.

"No. Not really." Isaac looked down at the water.

There was an elastic sound heard, and everyone looked over at Stiles who had a rubber glove on his hand. "What?" He questioned everyone. He sighed and took off the glove.

"If it feels too risky, you don't have to do it." Derek told Isaac.

Isaac shook his head before taking off his shirt. He let out a loud breath as he looked down at the water. He slowly stepped into the tub, and immediately started to shake. Scott and Derek took his shoulders, and pushed him under the water. Isaac immediately came up, his fangs bared, and his eyes yellow.

"So, have you forgiven Lydia yet?" Stiles questioned his friend as he leaned against the counter.

"Not exactly the time, Stilinski." Madison snapped at him as she tried to help hold Isaac down.

"Get him back under." Deaton stated as he watched Stiles, Derek, Scott, and Madison try to hold him under. "Hold him."

"We're trying!" Derek snapped at him.

"Now remember, only I can talk to him." Deaton told the the people sitting around him. "Too many people will confuse him and draw him out." Deaton leaned closer towards the tub. "Isaac, can you hear me?"

"Yes." Isaac answered.

"This is Doctor Deaton." Deaton spoke to him again. "Can I ask you a couple questions?"

"Yes."

"I wanna ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd." Deaton stated. Lightening fracked outside. "I want you to remember that night in as much vivid detail as possible. Like you're actually there again."