18.0 Holy Hotness

Ms

Ms. Blake placed a book down on the table and looked at the class with a smile. "Good morning." Madison was confused. This was chemistry. She was the English teacher. Why was she here? "As you all know, Mr. Harris is still missing- I mean sick." She corrected herself. "Anyways, I am filling in, while he all hope and pray they find a more fitted substitute to take my place."

Madison sat behind Scott and Stiles. They had been telling her about last night and how two doctors were killed. This means that the Darach has moved on to healers. "Hey, so my dad told me that the ER attending Doctor wasn't strangled, but he did die from asphyxiation." Stiles whispered. "They just don't know how."

"Do you think that the on call Doctor could still be alive?" Scott questioned him.

"I don't know." Stiles shook his head.

"Scott, there's gotta be at least twenty other doctors in that hospital." Madison assured Scott. He was afraid that his mother was going to be the next sacrifice.

"Yeah, and that's at least." Stiles nodded, agreeing with Madison. "Any one of them could be next."

Scott's phone rang and he bent over to pic it up. It was Doctor Deaton. "Hey, doc, I'm kinda in class right now. Can I call you later?"

"I actually hoped I would never have to burden you like this, but at the moment, you're my only hope. I'm going to be taken. I need you to find me." The call ended.

Scott's eyes widened. "Doc, what's happening?" He continued talking into the phone, even though no one was listening.

*

Both Stiles and Scott had left the school, leaving Madison alone. The fire alarm went off, so she started to leave the school, but got pulled out of the group of people. She looked up and saw Cora Hale. "Holy hotness." She gasped.

Cora rolled her eyes. "Madison, I didn't want to tell you this, but Lydia has been making out with Aidan all period."

"What?" Madison's eyes widened. She watched as Aidan walked out of coach's office suspiciously.

Madison growled a bit before watching Lydia open the door. Cora stomped over to her. "You don't have very good taste in guys do you?" Cora looked back at Madison, who was glaring at Lydia. "You have much better taste in girls."

Lydia looked back at Madison, sighed, and tried to walk over to her, but Cora stopped her. Lydia scoffed. "Is there a problem?"

"Yeah." Cora nodded. "Derek would kindly ask you to stop 'seeing' Aidan." Cora glanced back over at Madi. "I don't even know why you're seeing him when you have Madison." Cora sighed. "If I catch you with him again, I'm not going to just pull the fire alarm. I'm going to pull your tongue out of your head."