Chapter 9: Tickles

Daryl had left for work and I was stuck in his house for day, but I didn't mind. I made use of myself and clean up the mess that I had made since I've been here. I didn't want Daryl to think I was messy and unorganized.

Daryl and I texted throughout the day and he let me know what time he'd be home. I watched some cartoons in my pajamas until Daryl texted and told me he'd be home in ten minutes. My heart was about to burst out of my chest. I missed him so much while he gone, and I couldn't wait for him to be back.

"Hey," Daryl said when he got in. He was covered in oil and sweat. He wasn't joking when he said it was a messy job. "Hi," I stood up and went to hug him. "I'm all dirty." He grunted. I looked down and I was wearing all white. "Oh, right. Not really a good idea." I giggled. Daryl nodded and passed by me to the shower, lightly touching my hip. "Just give me a few minutes." I touched his bicep and let him take a shower. I couldn't imagine working on cars all day, I'd be so lost.

When Daryl got out of the shower he was wearing a red flannel shirt and light brown jeans. He looked absolutely adorable. He took a seat beside me on the couch, placing his hand on my knee. "Yer' day okay?" I nodded and grabbed his free hand with mine. "It was. What about you?" "Same as every other day. Boring as shit." I frowned that Daryl hated his job. I loved my job. Working with kids made me happy.

"Well, if it helps. You look really good right now." I complimented and pulled on the flannel shirt. "You look... Hot." Daryl glared at me with a raised eyebrow then started laughing. "Ain't ever been called hot before."

"Well I've never been called Ally-cat before." Daryl looked over at me and smirked. "Yeah, well first time for everythin'." He playfully grabbed my side and I squirmed away from him. I was very, very ticklish and that was something I didn't want him to know, because he could use it against me. Of course with my luck he had to notice.

"My, my, my. Ms. Ally-cat are ya' ticklish?" Daryl looked like he was thinking of a plan. I shook my head no, my cheeks a bright red. "I think so," Daryl smirked. "I'm not." I growled. "Yeah, let's find out!" Daryl jumped on top of me and starting tickling my sides. I was giggling and shouting for him to let me go, but he didn't budge and kept tickling me to the point that I had tears in my eyes.

"Daddy! Stop! I'll do anything!" I giggled and caught my breath. I finally realized what I just said. Daryl stopped tickling me and pulled back. The look on his face was unreadable. I didn't know if it was shock, or disgust, or confusion. "Oh god..." I whispered, letting tears run down my face from embarrassment. I ran to Daryl's bedroom and locked the door. Falling on to the floor and crying my eyes out.

I just gave away my secret and I could've just lost him.

When I fell on the floor, the fall opened up the scabs on my legs from the fall I had at the park. I didn't bother fixing them, I was so distraught.

I heard a peck at the door and jumped. "Ally-cat. Let me in. We'll talk about this." Daryl said, coaxing me into unlocking the door.

I didn't answer him. I didn't know what to say. I've never been comfortable enough with any guy to let the word 'Daddy' slip out of my mouth, and now that I had Daryl and was more than comfortable around him, I had to ruin everything by giving away my secret.

"Princess... Ye' gonna let me in? I'm not mad." Well I'm glad he's not mad, but that doesn't mean he isn't confused or disgusted. "Ally-Cat... Baby, let me in. I promise I won't yell... Just please talk to me." I crawled over to the door and unlocked it, before sitting back down on the floor below the bed with my knees to my chest, and my face buried in my arms.

I heard Daryl open the door and was sick to my stomach. "Ally, ye' alright?" I shook my head, and cried more. Daryl wouldn't understand. No guy ever understood and I wasn't ready to go through the rejection again, especially with Daryl because I really liked him and wanted to be more than friends with him.