Chapter 14: Thunderstorms

Warning: Sexual Content 😉

Daryl didn't stop his torturous caresses, and I didn't want him too. I haven't been touched this way in forever and I was really starting to like what Daryl was doing. I liked it too much, and could feel myself getting wet as his thumb grazed over my nipple, causing it to harden.

I moaned loudly, and sunk back into him, my mouth opened wide, and my eyes shut. "Feel good?" Daryl asked. I opened my eyes and nodded, moaning one again as he squeezed my breast. Daryl locked his lips with mine. Our tongue battled against each other's, and I was aching for more.

I was so caught up in our kiss that I didn't feel Daryl touch my clít from outside of my panties. The small wet spot let him know what I was feeling, and he knew what to do. "My little kitten like that?" His husky voice ran through my ears. "I do, Daddy." We both laughed, but my laughter was soon cut off by Daryl's rough finger circling my clit with soft, slow strokes. I grabbed his hand that was pleasuring me, and held it still, taking a few deep breaths.

I was squirming around so much that my head was now resting on his thigh. My body was sideways as he continued to rub my clit, and I once again moaned out loud. His finger entered me, and I would've cried out in pleasure if his tongue wasn't currently wrestling with mine.

"D-daddy..." I breathed out, then bit down on my lip to stop myself from screaming out when his finger curled to hit my g-spot. "Touch yer'self for me, Hun." His voice was so compelling and I reached down to touch myself while he was still fingering me.

I could feel my orgasm build up inside me. "I'm so close, Daddy." Daryl's lips fell onto mine and I let myself release, jerking my hips and moaning into his mouth. I closed my eyes and relaxed into his arms, catching my breath.

"Too much?" Daryl smirked at me. I giggled and shook my head. "It was just enough." I said poking his side. "Yer' adorable." He said sweetly then kissed me on the lips. "Let's lay down, baby. It's gettin' late."

I crawled up to my spot on the bed and pulled the blankets over Daryl and I. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his chest. "I'm so happy you're here." I told him. Daryl reached behind me and grabbed my stuffie. I snatched it from his hands and cuddled it. Daryl kissed my forehead and we fell asleep together.

~

In the middle of the night I woke up to the sound of booming thunder and hard rain falling outside. I hated storms and was usually alone when they happened.

I shook Daryl's shoulder and woke him up. I sat up on my feet and looked down, trying to block out the sounds of the storm. "Ally?" Daryl said sitting up and turning on the lamp beside my bed. "Hey... What's wrong?" He asked. I looked over to the window. A loud clap of thunder shook me and I jumped into Daryl's lap. "Come here." He said once I was holding onto him tightly.

"Shh, it's okay. Daddy's got ya'." He hushed in my ear while rocking me back and forth. "I got ya'." He said once again. I hated storms and was shaking with fear. I always thought they were going to tear my apartment away and hurt me. 

The storm died down after a while, and I was now wide awake. I glanced over at my phone and it was three in the morning. "Ye' ready to go back to sleep?" Daryl yawned and laid back down. I shook my head and got out of bed. "I wanna color!" I told him and grabbed my markers. I got my favorite kitten coloring book and got back into bed. I opened up to a new, uncolored page and started to color the kittens.

"Wanna help me?" I asked holding out an orange marker to Daryl. He grabbed the marker and leaned on his side to help me color the kittens. Our picture was colored and I signed out names at the bottom. "You can keep this one... And, and, and, it's yours. So, from me to you." I stuttered out. "Okay, thank ya' baby. But, it's late. Why don't we lay down?" Daryl suggested. "Do we have toooooooooo?" I asked. "Yes," Daryl said pulling me down with him and throwing a sheet over us.

"Back to sleep." He said before throwing his arm over my waist. I took a deep breath and waited for him to close his eyes. "I ain't goin' to sleep until ye' do." I huffed out a breath and closed my eyes for the second time this night.

*******
🌸Comment & Vote

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥