Chapter 23: Tent Time

I was laying on my side with Daddy pressed tightly against me from behind. His lips were trailing kisses up and down my neck and all over my shoulder. "Daddy..." I whimpered quietly. "Hmm?" He didn't stop his actions. "Is this a good idea?" I asked him. "I feel very... tingly and I don't wanna get you in trouble." I told him as I turned around and straddled his lap.

"Why would it get me in trouble?" Daddy pulled out a cigarette and lit it between his lips. "We can't do that stuff with all those people out there." I explained. "One, yer' mine and no one can tell me what to not do with ya' except fer' ya'. And why should we care anyways. None of their damn business." Daddy growled and rubbed my leg. "But... There are kids, Daddy."

He nodded, understanding what I was saying. "We'll just have to be quiet, or wait until dark when everyone is sleepin'." I smiled and leaned down to kiss him. "Can I have my crayons back?" Daddy shook his head, "nope. Ya' raised yer' voice at me." I pout my lip out, "please?" Daddy didn't budge. Looks like I was waiting to get them back.

"Let me brush yer' hair." Daddy sat up and pulled me between his legs. He grabbed my hair brush from my bag and gently brushed my hair. "Ouch!" I winced when he pulled too hard on my hair. "Shit! Sorry baby, I'll try to be easy." He said and continued to brush my hair. Soon my hair was untangled and I put it into a pony tail.

"Daryl!" We heard Merle's voice echo around the camp. Daddy stood up to go outside. "No leave..." I whined. "Baby..." He sighed and grabbed my shoes. "Here, come with me." Daddy slipped my shoes on me and we went outside of the tent to find Merle.

"Yeah!" Daddy called to him. Merle walked towards up, a gun in his hand. "Wanna go hunt? See what we can find?" Daddy nodded and ran back to get his crossbow. "Let's go Ally." "Woah there boy, yer little lady here stay." Merle said to Daddy. "Nah, I go, she goes." He told Merle. "We don't need to watch out for another person in woods. Let her stay here." Merle said and walked off towards the woods.

Daddy started walking off too. "No, baby. Ye' stay here." He said sweetly. "But Daddy," I whimpered sadly. He walked off into the woods after his brother leaving me by myself.

I looked to my side and saw Ace. His tail was wagging as he looked up at me. "Hi Ace!" I put my hand down to pet his head, and he nudged me. "Let's go find, Dale." Ace followed me back to camp and I saw the RV. Dale was next to it with a gun in his hand. "I found Ace!" I told him. He smiled and thanked me.

I strolled off towards the rest of the women, hoping I wouldn't feel so left out. Daddy basically left me here all by myself and it scared me. What is something bad happened? Who would protect me? I sat around the women as they folded clothes and carried things to the assigned spot. Shane approached me and I wanted to go find Daddy, but he was buried off in the woods somewhere.

"Ally!" Shane called. I looked up at him, trying not to be afraid. "Y-yes." I stuttered. "Wanna come and help me out?" I wanted to say no, but I was afraid that if I did then he'd get angry or something. "Uh-uh-y-yeah." I nervously got up and followed him to the Jeep. "We gotta carry the water over to camp." He said on the way. I didn't respond to him. I was going to do what he wanted and get it over with so I could get away from him and wait for Daddy.

"Is that it?" I asked once we were finished. He nodded and I turned to walk away, but Shane grabbed my wrist, pulling me back. "Ally... You and me. We would've worked out great." He laughed to himself like he was seeing us together in the future. His hand was slowly rubbing my side. I didn't like Shane and I definitely didn't want him touching me. I got nervous around him, and not the good kind of nervous that I felt with Daddy.

"Uh-um-pl-please don't touch...me" I said quietly. Shane smirked and pulled me closer. "No!" I told him firmly. He loosened his grip on me, shaking his head. "You're with a Dixon. Is that the best you can do?"

"He's a lot better than you, creep! You don't know me either so you have no right to judge Daryl." I pulled away from him and walked back over to the fire where the rest of the girls were and waited for Daddy.

Daddy and Merle came out of the woods in the middle of the night. I had to guess it was nine pm. They had lots of meat for us too. I didn't care if Daddy was dirty and sweaty, I needed to hug him and feel him embrace me in his arms. Shane was glaring at me the whole time that Daddy hugged me. I smiled though and pretended to not notice him.

"Hi baby," Daddy whispered. "I missed ya'." He kissed my forehead and spun me around in his arms. "Let's go get ya' into bed." Daddy and I walked back to our tent. He changed me into my pajamas and went down to the quarry to wash off. When he came back up I was half asleep.

"Shh, shh, shh." Daddy said when I sat up and crawled into his lap. I rested my head on his shoulder as he rocked me back and forth. Daddy got into my bag and pulled out my paci. I gladly accepted it as he hushed me in his lap.

I wanted to sleep, but I really missed Daddy. I pulled out my paci and kissed his cheek. "Is everyone asleep?" I whispered and poked his chest. "Probably, why?" His husky voice whispered into my ear and he slowly started to trail kisses from my ear to my neck. "Daddy... You know why." I said breathlessly. His hand traveled between my legs teasingly. I bit my lip trying to hold back a moan, but it slipped and I giggled, covering my mouth.

"Someone's giggly tonight. Lay down." Daddy said. I crawled off his lap and lay down on our makeshift bed. "I love ya'." Daddy smirked before lifting my shirt and kissing my tummy. Even with how the world is right now, Daddy loved me and we were happy.

*****
💖Message me on kik at helen_friend if you want to join my group chat. Anyone can join, and I'd love to get more people.

🌸Comment & Vote

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥