Chapter 41: Marry Me

From the Reedus Family!

Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays! Enjoy! 🎄❄️🎄❄️

Lori and I were looking through the cars for supplies. I wasn't actually looking, it was more like distracting myself from Daddy and what was going on in the group. I wasn't sure what was gonna happen to Kyle and Steven. Some were voting for them to be killed, while others wanted to leave them behind. I didn't know what to do and I wasn't going to be a part of it. I honestly think Steven is innocent, but I also don't want to support him in keeping his son innocent. Kyle did something extremely creepy and it made me scared. I'd let Rick and Daddy take care of the problem that way I wasn't involved.

"Aye! We're moving out soon, so scavenge what you can." Shane called over to us. We nodded to him. I sighed and actually started to help look for supplies. I'm going to assume we're leaving Steven and Kyle behind, and I wasn't going to argue with Daddy anymore about it. I didn't want to fight with him especially because we are finally back to be a real couple.

We rounded up back at the cars and my thought was correct. We were leaving Steven and Kyle behind. I wasn't that upset because we did leave them supplies and I had no doubt they would be able to make it, yet, deep in my heart I knew Steven was innocent. "Let's head on out." Shane announced to us. I of course followed Daddy and got in the front seat. I didn't say a word to him though. As we drove off down the road all I could see was Steven standing in the middle of the road from my rear view mirror.

~

The weeks went on and food was running low, ammo was running low, we barely had water to drink. I was beginning to think at this point we were going to die. Merle was still lost, and even though we went to look for him I knew Daryl wasn't going to leave the state of Georgia without finding him. Rick idea was to head up North, we could find some new towns and maybe even a safe haven, but new areas meant that we weren't familiar with our surroundings as much, and it would be easier to get lost. I agreed with Rick's idea, but Daryl wasn't having it. I loved Daryl, I truly did. He's my Daddy and my everything in this dying world, but I really need him to commit to me and he has to work together with the group as a team to do that. Everyone says right and he says left. I really hope that we find a place to hold up soon because without a place, were stuck sleeping in cars and small houses that don't hold us for very long before were on the run again.

I was pulled out of my thoughts as we started to slow down. The front of the road was once again completely blocked with trucks and vans and motorcycles.

"Negan," I whispered and apparently Daddy heard me. "That prick from weeks ago. It ain't no way." He said to me. "Step the fuck out and take a goddamn look." I heard Negan yell. I gulped and stepped out of the vehical. "Ally! What the fuck!" Daddy growled and tried to pull me back in. I wasn't good with fighting, but I knew how men worked, and Negan was a tough one. I got us out of this last time, and I can do it again. I know I can.

I started to make my way over to Negan was smiling from ear to ear. He had an AK-47 over one shoulder in a strap and a barbed wire baseball bat across the other.

"Hi there, sweetheart. I didn't think I'd see your pretty face again. I mean, how did you survive?" Negan asked me. "We have good people. Now, what do you want."

Negan was staring at me and I was unsure about what he could do at this point. "We have some friends of yours." Negan whistled and I watched as Kyle and Steven stepped out from the group of men. "They claimed that you left them to die and we happened to stubble upon them. So, why don't you fucking tell me what happened." Negan asked. I gulped as Kyle glared at me. He was looking at me with pure hatred and I felt sick to be near him.

"We found footsteps around our camp, and they matched Kyle's. He was peeking on the girls as they changed and watching some of us sleep, including me. Steven told us about what he did." I whispered to Negan. "What's that?" He asks. "He raped young girls. That's why we left him." I swallowed hard. I didn't know what kind of men Negan had. All of his men could be rapist and serial killers, but who knew. "Is that fucking so." Negan swallowed hard and turned back towards his men. "Load those two fuckers up and take them back to Sanctuary. I'll deal with them later." I watched as Negan's men followed his orders and Kyle was dragged to a van along with Steven.

"So, why are you here now?" I asked Negan sweetly. "We've been watching you, your group. You guys fight good, and hey, maybe if you fucking find a place to settle down you can help us out with supplies.... Or hey! I have an idea." Negan smirked. "You all come back and live at my place. I got food, water, and a nice fucking place to rest your head. But you gotta do one thing doll." His offer sounded wonderful, almost to good to be true. "What?" I asked. "Marry me?"

*****
🙁Sorry this isn't edited!

❤️Comment & Vote!

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥