Chapter 30: Special Time

I had all of our clothes washed and dried, leaving the sweet flowery scent all over them. "Bath time?" Daddy asked from behind me as I put our clothes away in a closet. My eyes widened and I jumped up and down. It's been so long since I've had a bath and a proper one that is.

"Oh yes Daddy! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I ran into the bathroom and squeaked when I saw the tub filled with bubbles. "Just for ya'," I felt daddy lift my shirt up, and I lifted my arms to help him. "Such a pretty baby for Daddy." He said sweetly and kissed my hips as he pulled my pants off. "Daddy, no no kiss there." I moaned out and pulled away from him as I was now completely naked.

I stepped into the bathtub and slowly sat down, enjoying the hot water rolling over my muscles. "Feel okay?" Daddy asked sitting on the edge of the tub. "Mhm. Thank you. It would be better though if you were in here." "I'll be in later." Daddy said and handed me some wash cloths. I sat in tub for a long time and my skin started to shrivel up. "Stand up, we'll get a quick shower." I stood up and the bubbles rolled off my skin. Daddy stripped down and stepped into the shower with me.

I watched closely as Daddy took the wash cloth and worked it over my body, caressing my skin and feeling every curve and dip my body had. I giggled and grabbed a cloth of my own. I lather it up and started to wash his chest as he continued to wash me. Each muscle he had flexed and I noticed how much more toned he's gotten since the world ended.

"Daddy... Your baby belly is gone." I poked at his stomach, feeling how much firmer it was. "Good. Needed gone." I frowned and shook my head. "I liked when you were... Squishy." Daddy scoffed and lifted my chin. "If I was squishy I wouldn't be able to pick ya' up and keep ya' safe now would I?" He asked. I shook my head, defeated. Daddy washed my hair and wrapped me in a towel. "Go lay on the bed until Daddy comes out, okay?" I nodded by head and skipped out to the bed. I sat down and waited for Daddy to finish his shower. I then started signing to myself.

I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see, wanna see them dancin'
Walking around on those - what do you call 'em?
Oh - feet!

Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumping, dancing
Strolling along down a - what's that word again?
Street

Up where they walk, up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun

I looked up from kicking my feet to see Daddy smirking at me with a towel wrapped around his lean waist. "That was fuckin' adorable," he said pouncing on me and pushing me back on the bed. I giggled and held my towel close to my chest. "Daddy, I'm all nakey under here." I whispered in his ear. He wiggled his eyebrows and started kissing my neck, "less work for me then, huh?" I gasp and thrust my hips upward towards his. "Mhm," I managed to moan out. "What else can Daddy do baby girl? Hmm, anythin' ya' want darlin'?" I cursed myself for being a sucker for southern accents. Daryl's hot and raspy voice drove me wild, especially when he talked to me like this. "Anything you want. I'm all yours." I watched as he winked and slowly kissed down my chest, the towel falling off me and to my sides.

"Lower, Daddy! Please!" I begged trying to push him lower and lower to where my core wanted him. "Right here?" He asked. His hot tongue circled my bellybutton. "No..." I panted and whined wanting him lower. "Here?" His teeth grazed over my hip. "Nuh-uh." I closed my eyes and relaxed on the bed. My fingers threaded through Daddy's short hair. He chuckled deeply and I felt him place a kiss on the top of my lower lips. My boy jerked from the surprised pleasure. "Right there," I moaned out. "Thought so," Daddy parted my legs and ran his hands up and down my thighs. "Be quiet for Daddy, alright?" He kissed my inner thighs teasingly. "Yes, Daddy," I answered.

His tongue collided with my inner lips, tasting me and savoring every drop like I was cool water on a hot day. My legs quivered and I moaned lightly from his mouth being on the most sensitive part of my body. I gripped the sheets beneath me until my knuckles were white. I jerked my hips upwards and lost control as the tighten rope inside me released and uncoiled.

I bite my lip as he slowly kissed his way back up to my chest and then my lips. "Sweet as honey," he whispered in my ear. "Prettiest thang in Georgia ya' are." "Daddy... You're making me blushhhh..." I covered my rosy cheeks up and hid my face. "Good. I like when ya' blush." We both laughed and my breath hitched when Daddy brought me back into the moment by rubbing me softly between the legs.

"Nice and ready for Daddy?" I nodded my head, remembering to keep quiet because of the people we had around us in other rooms. Daddy positioned himself above me, pulling my legs up and hooking them around his waist. I took a deep breath as he slid into me, filling me up to the hilt. I claw at his back when he started his slow thrust. They were pure torture and having Daddy kiss my neck or caress my body only made me want him more.

"More... Please?" I begged with tears springing in my eyes from the intense pleasure. "Please!" I moaned loudly and began thrust my hips up towards his. "Wanna ride Daddy, baby? Hop up here." He growled and pulled be on top of him. I positioned myself above him and waited no time before slamming my hips down repetitively.

"Yes!" I raked my fingers at his chest and moaned loudly, unable to contain my pleasure. "So close Ally-Cat..." He panted out. "Don't stop girl, keep riding that dick. Jus' like that." I continued to ride Daddy and built my orgasm up around his own. We came together, moaning and breathing heavily.

"Fuck baby, ya' sure can ride that cock." My eyes widened and I placed my hand over his mouth. "Bad words, Daddy." Daddy smirked and rolled over, letting me lay beside him.

*****
🌸Comment & Vote!

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥