Chapter 34: Attacked

Check out my Klaus Mikaelson story, A Battle for my Heart!

💚Read my new Kol Mikaelson One Shot, Sired!

💋Don't forget I have one shots of Norman from Six Ways To Sunday, Floating, Red Canyon, and The Walking Dead! Check them out!

~

Glenn was driving for Daddy since he got hurt. I didn't like seeing Daddy have boo boos. It made me very sad and I wanted to cry. Glenn spoke up after a few minutes, "are you guys related?" I watched as Daddy lifted his head up, glaring at Glenn. "Nah," Daddy answered and rubbed his chin. "Well, why did she call you Daddy?" Glenn shut up in an instant wen he realize how mad Daddy was. "Shut the hell up, man." I rubbed Daddy's shoulder, hoping he would cool off and be okay. "I shouldn't of asked, sorry. That's your business, not mine. What you do in your sex life is fine, it's none of my business anyways. Who knows, it may be fun. I don't know... I'm ranting. I'll shut up now," Glenn was laughing awkwardly and Daddy nodded. "Yeah, might be a good thing if ya' kept yer' mouth shut."

Glenn didn't say another word the whole way back to the CDC. Daddy was bouncing his knee though and I couldn't tell if it was from nervousness or anger. "Are you okay?" I asked him quietly when he stepped out of the truck. "I'm good, Ally-Cat. Don't you worry 'bout me." He kissed my forehead and helped the guys unload the goods we collected. It was the last load that we had and Rick called both or names. "Ally! Daryl! Let's talk." He waved a hand towards the back of the CDC where there was fencing and protection from the walkers. Shame, Glenn, Steven, and Kyle came around back too, sitting down on a concrete slab leaving Rick standing, pacing in front of Daddy and I. My whole body was shaking and I was really scared in that moment because Rick looked mad and kept touching the gun on his side. I hid behind Daddy and started to cry. Rick looked back at me, "what's wrong with her?" He asked Daddy. "Nothin'," Daddy said. I could feel Daddy holding my hand, comforting me without turning his back on Rick.

"I asked you what was wrong with her." Rick demanded. Daddy stared Rick down and I knew he wouldn't back down without a fight. "Put that fuckin' gun away and maybe she'll stop cryin'. Packin' it around and showin' it off like yer' gonna shoot up the place ain't helpin'." Daddy told him. Rick looked at me as I wiped my eyes. He covered up the gun with his shirt. "Better?" Rick asked. I mumbled out a yes, but still clung to Daddy. "There's been some talk... Around the group." Rick started, hands on his hips, leaning slightly to the side. "You controlling her, abuse, maybe even incest, hell I don't know. Why don't you tell me? What's goin' on, Daryl?" Rick asked. "Nothing is going on! Just leave us alone!" I yelled to Rick. "Ally-Cat!" Daddy scolded me, "ya' can't do that. He's talkin' to me. Ye' don't have a say." He said softly. I apologized and listened.

"Ain't incest." Daddy said first off, clearing that out of the way. "Why the Daddy title then?" Rick asked, curious to know more. "Makes her comfortable is all, she likes it. I like it. That's it." Rick glanced back at Glenn, "what about the abuse?" "Ain't no abuse goin' on. I ain't ever hit her, and I won't." Daddy told Rick, but he didn't believe it. "I've seen it, Daryl. You walk around with her on a leash. Tell her what to do and when to do it. She does the wrong thing you drag her off yell at her, who knows what else." I could see how Rick was right, everything from their point of view made our relationship look a little controlling, but that wasn't the case.

"It's better that way," I spoke up quietly. "What was that?" Rick asked me. Daddy moved me in front of him, but still holding me. "It's better when he tells me what to do... I don't have to make big decisions and I don't have to worry so much. It makes me feel safe. He only yells because I did the wrong thing. He doesn't hurt me, I promise. It's just the way our relationship is." I was talking in my baby voice slightly, and watched as the men whispered. "Rick..." Glenn spoke up. "Kyle has an idea."