Chapter 42: Done Been Made

Hey everyone! Sorry for such a delayed chapter. This hasn't ever happened before. I've just been busy with finals and college and of course, my Daddy! So, writing hasn't been my top priority lately. I'm getting back into the swing of things. I appreciate you all sticking around though! Thanks so much!

********

"Marry me?" Negan smirked. Marry him? As in husband and wife. I wasn't even sure how to respond except for no. I couldn't Marry him. Marriage is for people who love each other and I don't love Negan. I loved my Daryl. My Daddy. And I didn't want anyone else interfering with that relationship that we worked so hard to fix.

"What do you say doll?" He whispered. "Get away from her!" Daddy yelled behind me and charged at Negan. Before Daddy even had a chance to lunge at the barbed wire bat equipped man, other men behind Negan stood up to fight him, throwing him to ground.

"Daryl!" I screamed as the men threw him to the ground and held his face against the cold, rough pavement road. "Let him go!" I yelled. My body was shaking with fear and I wasn't sure what was going to happen next. I knew that if Negan wanted to, he could kill Daryl in an instant and I didn't want to see that happen, ever. Or worse, he could kill us all.

My mouth quivered and tears started up in my eyes. "Don't hurt him." I begged. Negan put a leather gloved finger to my lips and hushed me sweetly, although it was evil. "Now, I can kill him... Or let him go... Or you can all work with me back at The Sanctuary and you'll have food, protection, electricity..... All you gotta do is say yes." Negan persuaded. The first thought I had was what did he want me to say yes to.

I heard Daryl fighting the men that had him pinned to the group. "Say yes to what!" He growled out. "Yes to being my pretty little wife. Now, I won't force you too, but you can't resist me for long because I am just so likable."

This sounded like a crazy idea but Negan said he wouldn't force me to marry him, so that means he probably wouldn't force me to sleep with him either. What if I marry him just to get my group members a place to live? "I need you to let Daryl go so we can speak to our leader." I demanded to Negan.

"Have your leader come here," Negan suggested. He had a sadistic smirk lingering across his lips and I knew he wasn't going to let Daddy go. "Rick!" I called out weakly. He quickly rushed to my side. "Negan wants me to marry him and in return we will have food, protection, guns-"

"No." Rick cut me off. He shook his head and repeated himself. "No." I couldn't believe this. Rick was turning down a chance to be safe again. I knew Daddy wouldn't be happy with my marrying of Negan but it was for the group so he would understand. Plus, I don't love Negan like I love Daddy, and I don't want to kiss or touch Negan like I do Daddy. It was simply business.

"Rick, I have to." I whispered. Rick shook his head again, failing to comply with me. "Negan I will marry you."

"Ally!" Daddy yelled out and fought against the men. "Woah-oh-oh! Now this is certainly a surprise." Negan walked over to me and lifted my chin. "You are gonna love me doll, bet your sweet ass on that." He chuckled and tapped my nose. "Now! I need to get Ally and her group back to Sanctuary and give them rooms."

"We're not going." Rick spoke up. "We don't want to be part of this deal." He continued. I turned back to Rick and glared at him. Negan was staring at Rick without saying a word. "Alright then, I'll just take Ally with me. Load her up boys!"

"Wait! No! I don't wanna go!" I cried out and tried to get my arms free as the men grabbed them. "The deal has done been made." He smiled. I was thrown into the back of a truck and the doors shut right as I got a chance to sit up. I looked out the back window to see Daddy in the dirt as we drove away. "Daryl, I'm so sorry."

******
❤️Comment & Vote!

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥