Chapter 33: Strong

"Daddy, what's going on?" I cried, looked around at all the men who were surrounding us. "Shh, Ally-Cat. It's alright. Just breathe and stay quiet." He reassured me, but I was still scared. The questions kept running through my head. Who are these men? Are they going to hurt me? Why are they doing this?

"Out of the vehicles now!" The men raised their guns. "Daddy!" I cried out with tears coating my cheeks. A few men started walking towards us and I knew that they were going to take us out of the truck, meaning I'd be away from Daddy. "Daddy! No, no, no please!" I cried when they opened my door. "Daddy!" I shrieked with fear as one of the men grabbed me and pulled me out of the truck. Daddy's hand tightened on my wrist. "No! No! Stop it! Get off of me!" The tears were rolling down my face, my breathing was erratic and I couldn't breathe.

"Get yer' hands off her, ya' sum bitches!" Daddy yelled over to the men who grabbed me. "Shut up!" One of them yelled. I looked beside me to see Rick, and Glenn on the ground. The men have already stripped them off their weapons. I felt the men start to tie my hands as they held them behind my back. "What, no, no, please don't do this!" I was crying hysterically and the first thing on my mind was that I was going to be separated from Daddy.

"Daddy!" I cried and started wiggling from the men's grip. I wanted to be away from them and I didn't care if the group heard me call Daryl, Daddy, or if they judged me for it. This was a life or death situation and I was still in littlespace. It always takes me a long time to come back to adulthood and right now it wasn't happening. All I wanted was my Daddy.

They pushed everyone in the group into a line, making them sit on the road with their hands tied behind their backs. Daddy was in with all the others, but for some reason I was still standing with the men as they held me in place. We all stopped for a moment to watch a man step out of a large black truck, I think it was Chevy. He was sporting a leather jacket, much like the one Merle and Daddy wore.

"Bring her here!" He yelled. The men pushed me toward him and once again the tears fell down my face. "Get off of her!" Daddy yelled and tried to stand up, but the men pushed him down and held him in place. I was finally met face to face with this man.

"Hi, sweetheart." He brushed a stray hair from my face, his fingertips gently scraping across my cheek. "Take her out back," He said. I started crying as I looked back to see Daddy crying slightly. I didn't wanna go with these men, I wanted my Daddy and to be safe back at the CDC.

They put me in the back of truck far away from the scene that was going on in front. The man who led me back handed me an apple and a bottle of water. "Eat up." He looked gentle enough, less intimidating than his friend. His scruffy facial hair, and hat made him have an innocent look to him. "What's your name?" He asked me. I didn't answer. I looked at my apple, slowing turning it in my hands.

I didn't wanna be here. I wanted Daddy. "I want my Daddy," I cried out, thankful that no one else was around and watching me. The man let me sob in peace, and he frowned. "My name is Jesus, well-Paul, but everyone calls me Jesus. You can call me that too if you'd like." I looked up into his eyes. His name was misleading. "Jesus wouldn't do something like this to innocent people. I don't want this." I cried again. I just wish I could stop crying and be strong like everyone else, but Merle is right. I'm weak.

"I don't like doing this." Jesus said quietly. I opened the bottle of water and took a drink, trying to stay hydrated from all this crying I've done. "Let's go see what the boss has to say." Jesus said. "What's his name?" I asked. I wanted know what his name was and I wouldn't ever forget it. "Negan."

We walked out towards Daddy and he was on his knees, blood running down his face. "What are you doing?" I screamed and ran over to help him. Surprisingly no one stopped me. I lifted his face and he spit out some blood. "Go, Ally-Cat." Daddy whispered.

"We want your supplies." Negan spoke throwing a gun over his shoulder. "I said no!" Rick growled out. "Give us the supplies or I'll kill you all, take the girl and your supplies then leave." Negan told him. "Please, Rick..." I cried, looking into his eyes. "Fine, take the supplies." Rick said them looked to the group. I looked over at Shane who was now glaring at Rick.

"Don't any of you move, raid their supplies!" Negan called out to his men, staring at me and then Rick. I turned around and watched at the boys raid our vehicles. "Don't take it all, they may need... Some." Negan choked out, almost like it was killing him to be nice. "Thank you." I mouthed to him. Negan nodded, acknowledging that he saw me. It took the boys about a half over to take what they wanted. Most of the stuff was for females and since they looked like a mostly male camp, I figured we'd still have a good amount of supplies. I watched Negan get in his truck and he nodded once at me before driving down the road.

As they drove off I waited a minute before moving. "Ally, get the knife in my boot, cut me free." Rick said. I looked at Daddy and didn't want to leave him. "Go, baby." I stood up and walked over to Rick. I took the knife from his boot and used it to cut him free. It took me awhile though because I wasn't very strong and the rope was thick. Rick stood up, rubbing his wrist. "Thank you." Rick undid the rest of our group. Steven came over to help Daddy. "He's injured badly." He said. Rick and Shane came over to help Daddy stand up. "Daddy..." I cried, when I saw how weak his knees were. "What happened?" I asked. "He tried going after you, they beat him up. Kicked him, and what not." Kyle said.

We got Daddy cleaned up and I kissed his cheek. "Daddy has lots of boo boo." I said to him. "I'm okay baby girl. Ye' were a strong baby girl too. That was a good job ya' did back there." Daddy hugged me tightly and I could tell he was proud of me.

"We need to get back to the CDC. In case they come back." Rick told us. "Daryl, can Glenn drive you and Ally back." Rick asked Daddy. "Sure." Daddy grumbled out.

******
💖This is my variation of Negan, note that this story doesn't follow the storyline and I can do whatever I want with it.

🌸Comment & Vote!

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥