Chapter 17: The Beginning

I felt like I was floating. Everything around me was perfect. Daryl was perfect, life in general was perfect. We fell asleep shortly after he made love to me. That's what he did. It wasn't sex, Daryl truly made love to me. I haven't had that in years. Even my past relationships were just sex, but with Daryl I could feel the emotion and love behind every kiss, every thrust. It had me hungry for more.

He was still asleep; the sheet pulled up to his chest and his mouth was parted slightly. I threw my legs over the side of the bed and winced as I stood up. I wasn't used to that kind of activity, and it wore me out some, but it felt good. I walked to the kitchen and started to make some hot chocolate. I looked down and was only in Daryl's flannel shirt. I smiled to myself and knew he wouldn't mind, but I hoped that no one would randomly show up at this late hour.

As I was putting coco mix into my cup I felt hands grab my waist, and a pair of lips kiss the back of my neck. "Daddy," I whimpered playful and sunk back into his arms as he kissed at my neck. "Ya' sleep okay?" He whispered in my ear, our bodies swaying back and forth. "Yes." I answered and stirred the hot chocolate.

"It's late. Do ya' think it's a good idea to drink that? With the sugar and all?" He said looking at the hot chocolate. "It won't keep me up, I promise." I said sweetly and turned around in his arms. Daryl was so much taller than me and I actually felt little in his arms. I loved it. "Just one cup though." He said and picked me up by my thighs. Daddy set me on the counter and rubbed up and down my thighs.

"I love you." I told him wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling him closer. "Love ya' more." "I've loved you since I met you." I giggled. "Well, I've loved ya' since I saw yer' picture." He had me beat on that one. "Okay." I stuck my tongue out at him which resulted in Daddy tickling my sides.

"Stop!" I yelled playfully and tried to fight him off. He didn't stop though. He threw me over his shoulder and carried me back to his bedroom. "Daddy!" I kicked my legs and he grabbed a hold of them before setting me down on the bed. "My hot chocolate..." I whined and pointed to the kitchen. "It can wait." He smirked pushing me down on the bed with his body and kissing me again. Daddy eventually sent me off to paradise once more that night.

~

"Well, well, well..." I wasn't aware what was going on. I was still half asleep, sore, tired and couldn't recognize the voice that I was hearing. "Looks like Darylina's finally got to third base for once." I opened my eyes slightly to see an older man standing above us. I screamed out and held the blanket close to my body, hoping he didn't see anything that wasn't meant for him.

Daryl shot up instantly ready to fight or save me. He looked over at me for a moment, checking on me, then he finally saw what I was screaming about. "Merle! What the fuck!" He yelled getting out of bed and pulling on his jeans. His shirt was already on. "Don't let me ruin yer' moment little brother. Ye' two continue." He licked his lips smirking. I was repulsed by his actions.

Merle, that was Daryl's brother. I remembered him briefly from when I first came to visit Daryl. I didn't know he was so... Perverted. Maybe that's why I never actually got to talk to him, or meet him personally.

"Git the fuck out!" Daryl growled and pushed Merle out of the bedroom. Merle caught himself and let out a hardy laugh while Daryl slammed the bedroom door shut right in his face. He turned back to me and shook his head with embarrassment. "M'sorry. He's an asshole sometimes." "It's okay." I said and took a breath. It wasn't Daryl's fault.

"Ye' okay? He didn't see ya' or anything?" Daryl asked sitting down on the bed beside me and grabbing my hand. I shook my head no. "I'm gonna deal with him. Get dressed." He leaned over and gave me a kiss before getting up to go deal with Merle.