Chapter 13: Charts

"You're here! You're here! You are here!" I screamed over me over until my lungs hurt. Daryl had his hands around my waist holding me close to him. "I felt bad that ya' left, and I needed to see ya'." Daryl whispered before giving me soft kisses on my neck.

I couldn't stop myself from crying tears of joy. I missed Daryl so bad, and seeing here made my day so much better. "How'd you get here?" I asked wiping tears from my face. Daryl smirked and wiped away a few years with his thumb. "I drove." I rested my head on his shoulder and I listened to his heart beat. Another thing that reminded me he was here.

Daryl was rubbing my arm, making me feel so loved at the moment. The simple gesture was enough to have my blushing. I finally broke out of my trance and looked up at him. "Wanna see my apartment?" "Of course." I pulled Daryl along and showed him my living room, and kitchen. It wasn't anything fancy.

I showed him the bathroom, and then my bedroom. I watched as Daryl walked in touching the little things on my dresser. My room was very little like. I had stuffies, my Paci's, board games, toys, kid movies. It was a lot. As Daryl reached my bed he ran his hands over the white sheets, and sat down. "Come here, Hun." Daryl said. I pranced my way to him and sat on his lap. I let my hands run over his arms and chest and giggled to myself. "You're sooooo hottttt!" I told him before wrapping my arms around his next and kissing him.

"Yer' adorable, baby." Daryl said laying back on my bed, pulling me with him. Daryl was here for now, but who knew how long he'd stay. "How long are you staying?" I asked. "Until someone tells me to come back." Daryl nuzzled his face into my neck. "Forever then?" I asked with my lip pouted out. "Maybe." He smirked.

"Well, I have work in two days." I groaned and rolled over. I wanted to stay with Daryl all day. "I'll be here when ya' get back." He reminded me.

"Are you hungry?" I asked Daryl. "I can make you food. And then I can make dessert, and we can cuddle." I was now sitting up on my bed, jumping around getting really excited. "If that's what ya' want." He smiled. "Good!" I jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen.

I made dinner for Daryl and I. Daryl said he liked cupcakes so I made some for dessert. We were in my room on my bed feeding each other bits of cupcake. I giggled when he got some icing on his face. "Damn girl." Daryl complained them smiled at me. I stuck my tongue out at him playfully.

After our cupcakes were gone we both got showers. I showered last and hurried so I could spend more time with him. I walked out in my panties and camisole and saw Daryl shirtless with his back turned to me. He was covered in deep scars. I put a hand over my mouth, wanting to cry. Who would ever do that to him?

"Daryl..." I whimpered. He looked back at me and quickly put a shirt on trying to cover himself. "Don't matter." He said quickly. "It does, Daryl." I walked towards him and hugged him from behind. He needed to know I wouldn't ever hurt him like that person did. We stayed like this for a while, and Daryl grabbed my hands that were around his waist. He removed my hands and got into bed without looking at me. I crawled in behind him, wanting some answers. I wouldn't force him to tell me though.

"Daryl, who did that to you?" I whispered, running my fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes and stretched out on the bed. "Daryl, please tell me." I had tears in my eyes imagining someone hurting him.

"My dad wasn't the nicest person." He mumbled out. I let some tears spill over. Daryl's dad was the one that did this to him. Maybe that's why Daryl was a Daddy, because he didn't want to end up like his father.

"I hate him," Daryl said quietly. I pulled Daryl close to me and hugged him tightly. He was a strong man and I felt bad for him. No one should ever have to go through that. "I was just a kid too, I didn't know better." I was really upset now. I work with kids everyday and imagining a kid getting beaten everyday made me sick.

"Daryl, I'm so sorry." I whispered out and kissed him. He kissed back gently. "I won't ever hurt ya' though Ally, I promise." He said and hugged me tightly. I decided not to ask anymore about it tonight.

After that conversation Daryl brought up a topic I wasn't expecting for a while. "I won't spank ya'. It's not something I wanna do. I don't wanna punish ya' physically. I'd rather do non-physical punishments." I could understand that. His father hit him and he didn't wanna do that to me. I was a big baby anyways and couldn't handle pain very much. "That's fine. There's lots of other things we could do as punishments." I said and held his face close to mine.

I suddenly got an idea! "We should make a rule chart, and punishment ideas!" Daryl smirked and patted my thigh. "Alright, Ally-cat." I grabbed my markers and paper from my desk.

Daryl sat behind me and I was between his legs. "So first rule is..." "No swearing." Daryl said and kissed my cheek. I wrote that down. Eventually after we had all our rules, I would make a nicer and fancier rule chart. This was just the basics.

"What else?" I asked. "No lying," Daryl said. "No drugs and alcohol. Don't talk bad about yer'self. Go to bed when I tell ya'," Daryl listed off a few, and those were our basic ones for now. We still didn't know much about each other, and would add more rules later on down the road when our relationship progressed.

"For punishments?" I asked. "Writin' lines, no candy, early bedtime, no tv, and time out." Daryl said while rubbing my shoulders. While I was writing a little moan escaped my lips. Daryl was really good with his hands, and I was loving it.

"Sorry," I quietly said. I felt like I needed to apologize for liking what he did to me. "It's alright. Jus' relax." I moved the list of rules and punishments aside. I threw them onto the floor and took a deep breath, letting Daryl work me over with his hands. Soon I was limp and fell back into his arms.

Daryl playfully slipped his hands up my camisole, rubbing and lightly tickling me. "Daryl," I warned. "Hm?" He said moving his hands further up my shirt. Everything felt so good, and there was no was I was stopping him now.

******
🌸Comment & Vote

💐Any predictions?

🌹Wanna join my kik group chat Just message me on kik. My username is helen_friend

Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥