Chapter 20: Uncomfortable

Feel free to message me on kik and follow me on Instagram!

💋Kik: helen_friend

🎀Instagram: helen_friend

~~~

I wasn't used to much foreplay. In the past relationship my ex lovers always jumped straight to it, skipping straight to what they wanted. Daddy was different though. He was gentle with me, but was also very rough and dominating. He slowly pulled up my shirt and I giggled as he lightly tickled my tummy. "Daddy!" I squeaked and squirmed away. "Yer' fuckin' cute." He said and lifted my upper half up so he could peel my shirt off. "Yer' cute too." I said and bit my lip.

"Baby, I've been wantin' to fuck you all day." Daddy growled out and he was trying to hold himself together. "Yeah?" I teased, pushing my hips up towards his feeling his erection under his jeans. A low growl came from his throat. "Too much?" I asked sweetly. "Nah," he answer taking a deep breath. Daddy finally got control and unhook my bra, as soon as my breast were free from the bra, his hot, wet mouth was attached to my nipple, sucking and biting.

I squeaked with pleasure, my eyes closing as he worked his mouth over me. He sat up and pulled my pants off, taking my panties with him. I closed my legs tightly, still slightly nervous around him. Daddy parted my legs with his and let his hand travel south, right to my dripping core. His finger ran through my folds with ease, indicating how much I wanted him. "Yer' soaked baby girl. All for Daddy, right?" "Yes, Daddy." I jerked when he found my clit. He didn't move for a moment and kept staring into my eyes. "Yer' gorgeous." He whispered and sat up to shed his clothes too.

I watched wth fascination as Daddy took his shirt off, pulling it over his head with one arm. Daddy unbuckled his belt and I couldn't help but feast my eyes at his cóck. We played around a lot, and I got anxious when it came to sex. Daddy always reassured me that I would be okay, but I was still scared.

Daddy slowly found his place between my legs, and I emitted a light gasp when he filled me completely. "Mhm." I moaned quietly when his lips parted my own, and the rush of pleasure jolted through my entire body. I reached my hands up so I could wrap them around his arms, but he quickly put a stop to that and pinned me down. I giggled and opened my eyes, seeing him stare at me with adoration. "I love you..." He whispered out before kissing down my neck and pounding into me. My whimpers and pleads for him to go harder and faster filled the truck. "Harder, Daddy..." I breathed out and thrust my hips upwards. I heard Daddy moan into my neck and he rolled us over so I was on top.

He grabbed a blanket and wrapped us up in it, before grabbing my hips and moving me over his length. I hissed at the new position. He arms circled my waist and held me tight as I slowly rode him. "Oh, God!" I screamed feeling the fire in my stomach rise. "Shhh, baby." Daryl told me putting a finger over my lips to hush me.

Our lips moved together in sync, he bit and pulled at my lips and I knew for sure he bruise them. I was so small in comparison to him. I was only five foot and weighed a hundred and thirty pounds, I was nothing compared to his five foot eleven stature. He could lift me easily and guide me to please him and I.

His hands held my hips harder, and Daddy was forcing me down on him faster. "Take a nice deep breath," Daddy said to me as I closed my eyes and held my breath, taking in the pleasure. I gasp loudly, and rest my head on his shoulder as he thrusts up into me.

"Daddy, oh, I'm so close." I moaned and pulled on his sandy colored hair. His mouth found my nipple and I climaxed onto him, shaking with pleasure and whimpering into his neck. Daddy pulled out of me and found his own release. We were both breathing heavy and Daddy cracked the window to give us some air.