Chapter 43: Home Sweet Home

Check out my new Norman Reedus BDSM Love Story called "Reckless Behavior"

I missed my Daddy and that's all I could think about as we drove away from him, leaving him behind so I could start a new life with this Negan man in exchanged for safety and food and shelter. I was hoping Daddy would be proud of me, but the more I think about it, it wasn't such a good idea.

As the truck pulled up to the sanctuary I immediately wanted to get out of there and go straight back to my group, but the deal has done been made regardless of if Rick and the others wanted to tag along. Now, I'm here all by myself and have to be a big girl. I don't know anything about surviving so I guess it is a good thing that someone wants to take care of me. I just wish that person would be my Daddy.

"Alright, baby doll, welcome to your new home." Negan said and opened the door to sanctuary for me. Inside was dull and lifeless. I felt like I would not enjoy my time here and I would probably just end up being a prisoner slave like the rest of them. The people knelt down to their knees, as if Negan was royalty or something. I noticed a lot of supplies and food items. They probably stole all of it from other groups like mine and brought it back to their people.

Negan had one of his men take me to a room. It wasn't a bedroom thought, more like a conference room where we could sit down and talk. I was handed a glass of water and eventually Negan came in to talk to me. "Alright, so I want you to marry me because well... I'm lonely and you're a beautiful young woman. I know, I know, you're with Daryl and you love him... whatever. I'm not..." He trailed off. "I'm not looking for sex, not that there's anything wrong with you, but I had a wife who is now...gone so to speak and I just need a female to keep things together. Like dinner, laundry, cleaning," Negan seemed to rush over the talk about his previous wife very quickly.  I laughed realizing what he wanted.

"You want a house maid?" He squinted his eyes at me. "Yes, but you'd get special perks for marrying me." He defended. "Such as?" I asked crossing my arms. "Free food and privileges. You can take what you want, when you want. You'll be like a queen, but in order for you to get those you need to marry me, so that you'll have the same respect and admiration that I get from those people downstairs." Negan leaned back in his chair and crossed his legs. Now, don't get me wrong all of this would be nice, but I want my Daddy instead of Negan. "Why can't you just let me go?" I asked him.

"If I did that then people wouldn't think I'm a tough, black hearted bastard now would they, and I want people to be afraid of me." he answered. "Yeah, well you don't really seem that way. Just like a few weeks ago when you left my group some of our supplies. You didn't want to take everything because you're a good person." I told him. Negan just listened and didn't respond to me. He seemed cocky and intimidating when in reality he was soft and just put on this front to get supplies for his people. "Negan... I love those people back there and I don't want to lose them. How would you feel if someone separated you from your...wife." I choked out not knowing how he would react to my comment. "My wife did get taken away from me... still haven't found her... I just. No!" He got up and slammed his bat onto the table.

I needed to think of something to get myself out of this situation. I knew the perfect plan too. "Negan, I'll help you find her!" I said quickly trying to calm him down. "I'll help you find your wife... just let me go back to my group. The whole group will look for her too." Negan was a very hurt man, and he just wanted his wife back.

He slowly turned to face me and nodded. I could hear yelling outside of the building and suddenly Jesus burst through the door. "It's her group. They want her back." He told Negan. I could see the fear in Jesus's eyes as Negan nodded and swung his bat a little. "Let them have her." He told Jesus. Negan turned his head to me. "A deal is a deal, don't make me regret this." I smiled widely and thanked him before running with Jesus to the main entrance. I could see Daddy standing there with his crossbow raised high and pointed directly at Jesus. "Come 'ere baby." He grunted out. I walked over to him and engulfed him in a giant hug. Rick was starring at me, puzzled at how Negan let me go. "He wants us to look for his wife, in exchange for me." I said. Rick nodded and thanked Jesus. Negan appeared above us on a balcony. "Allie!" He yelled. I looked up at him. "Her name is... Lucille."
******
💜Comment & Vote
Thanks ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥