TWENTY-EIGHT; REBEKAH

GOAL: 20 COMMENTS

TWENTY-EIGHT; REBEKAH (S3E4)

~

Estella hit the dressing room curtains, a scowl placed on her lips as she stalked out of the room.

"I hate this," Estella declared, placing her hands on her hips.

"What? It looks fine," Klaus said, his eyes scanning Estella's body.

"You don't have to lie to me, Klaus. I know this is a terrible dress," Estella stated. "Your sister has awful taste when it comes to my fashion."

"Hey! You loved my fashion," Rebekah said from her dressing room.

"Back when everything consisted of flappers and headbands—of course I loved your style because everyone wore it. Now I'm wearing a terrible dress that doesn't even fit in the right places," Estella grumbled, turning around to change into something else.

The blonde hastily yanked off the dress to try on something she picked out for herself—a black dress that ended a little above her knees. It had spaghetti straps and low back with a zipper. She smiled in the mirror before she stepped out.

"See? This is actually fashion," Estella stated, motioning to the dress she was wearing.

"I like it," Klaus stated, his eyes slowly tracing Estella's body with an appreciative smirk.

"Eyes up her, Niklaus. You were raised better," Estella scolded. Klaus didn't listen, sipping his champagne and soaking in her appearance. The blonde frowned and stepped forward, snatching his drink and sipping it.

"There has to be more to this dress," Rebekah said from her dressing room.

"There's not," Klaus replied moodily.

Rebekah walked out, a pout on her face as she stepped towards the three.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then," Rebekah remarked.

Klaus grabbed his champagne from Estella, glaring at her before he gulped the rest of it down. Estella sat down on the armrest of Klaus' chair, sighing through her nose when he placed a hand on her thigh.

"You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers," commented Rebekah.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing," Klaus retorted.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident," Rebekah declared.

"It's dance music," Stefan replied.

"People dance to this?" Rebekah questioned.

The Salvatore siblings nodded in response.

"Are we done?" Klaus asked his sister, his voice holding annoyance. Estella snickered at his tone, grabbing back the champagne.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah inquired.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it," Klaus said.