THIRTY-TWO; EVER THE TRUSTING

GOAL: 10 COMMENTS

THIRTY-TWO; EVER THE TRUSTING (S3E7)

~

Estella woke to sounds of pain, making her frown immediately and rush downstairs. The blonde looked shocked when she saw her brother chained to a chair, a fireplace stoker sticking out of his chest, his ring on the ground.

Unbeknownst to them, Mason Lockwood stood there, glaring at Damon.

"Oh my god!" Estella gasped.

"Oh, you got to be kidding me," Damon moaned.

"Hurt's, doesn't it?" Mason asked, yet no one heard him.

"Low blow, Stefan. Low blow," Damon groaned out.

Stefan appeared next to his sister, his eyebrows raising.

"What the hell happened to you?" Stefan questioned, examining his brother.

"Whatever twisted ripper game this is, leave me out of it," Damon retorted, glowering at the youngest Salvatore.

"I didn't do this," Stefan said, stepping inside the parlor.

"Quit screwing around!" Damon yelled. "Estella, help me!"

"Not with that attitude," the blonde replied.

"I didn't," Stefan protested. He checked out the chains. "Pretty messed up, though, isn't it?"

"Yep," Damon snapped.

Estella walked over, pulling the iron stick from her brother's chest. Damon let out a pained scream as Estella dropped the rod and Stefan started to work on the chains. Stefan broke some of them, but decided he had much better things to do and left the siblings.

Estella huffed and walked over, breaking the rest of the chains for him.

"You always were the better sibling," Damon complimented, his voice tired.

"Stop kissing my ass and repay me later," Estella snapped. "I'm getting breakfast."

~

Estella sat in her brother's car, wind slightly blowing in her hair as he drove them over to Caroline and Bonnie.

"Greetings, Caroline. Bonnie. I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan," Estella informed.

"What do you mean, why?" Bonnie asked, seriously confused. She thought she eliminated the Vicki problem with Matt.

"Because I'm pretty sure I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost," Damon explained.

"What?" Bonnie asked incredulously.

"And why would you think that?" Caroline inquired, slightly skeptical.

"Maybe because he chained me to a chair and shoved a hot poker in my chest. Let's just say I'm having déjà vu," Damon snapped in reply.

Caroline looked at Bonnie. "I thought you said ghosts can't interact with people," Caroline said, puzzled.

"They can't," Bonnie stated, also puzzled.

"Yeah, well, I don't have time for a vengeful Lockwood. When I kill someone, they're supposed to stay dead," Damon said. "Whatever you screwed up, fix it."

Damon drove away, his tires squeaking against the road. Estella leaned back against the car, sighing as she took in the scenery.

"Why the hell do you look so sentimental?" Damon asked his sister.