THIRTY-SEVEN; PRAY YOU CATCH ME

GOAL: 10 COMMENTS THAT DON'T SAY "UPDATE"

THIRTY-SEVEN; PRAY YOU CATCH ME (S3E12)

~

"So, this is where my little brother has been? In a creepy witch house with Klaus' family cargo?" Estella asked Elena and Bonnie, raising a judgmental eyebrow. Her eyes scanned the dusty room with a scrunched up nose.

"Yep," Bonnie remarked, throwing up her hands to motion to the area. "Not very Stefan-like, but then again, he isn't himself these days."

"You've got that right," Estella muttered with a snort. She traced the dusty coffins with her fingers, wondering which of his siblings was inside.

"I've been having these dreams for days now. It's like the witches are trying to send me a message," Bonnie stated from behind the blonde, confusion in her voice.

"I just can't believe that you guys kept this from me this whole time," Elena said with some hurt in her voice. Estella rolled her eyes at it, but couldn't help and agree as well.

"Stefan thought, if you two knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you," Bonnie replied with a sigh.

"So, these are the rest of his family?" Elena questioned the witch.

"Yeah. Elijah and two others," Bonnie declared.

"Kol and Finn," Estella murmured to herself, remembering a few stories Klaus told her.

"This one...is the one we can't open." Bonnie tapped a coffin. "We don't know who is in it, or whats in it, only that I think my dream's telling me it'll help us kill Klaus."

Estella scratched her chin in confusion; she couldn't recall any stories about another coffin. The blonde's thoughts were sidetracked when she heard footsteps walking inside, growing heavier as the person entered the room.

"What the hell are you doing?" Stefan asked them rudely, glaring at Elena and Estella.

"I needed them to know about the coffin," Bonnie responded with the same attitude. The witch was clearly done with Stefan's shit.

"And I needed you to keep them out of it, Bonnie," Stefan retorted.

"What are you gonna do, Stef? Kidnap us to stay silent?" Estella asked him with a tilt of her head.

"Don't tempt me, Estella," Stefan warned her.

Estella clenched her jaw, glaring at her sibling.

"Why don't you try and not tempt me? We know who'll win anyway," Estella snapped at him.

"I think I know, who can open the coffin, Stefan. I need Elena and Estella to help me find her," Bonnie declared, eying the two Salvatore's warily. She spoke to break the tension.

"Find who? What are you talking about?" Stefan asked the witch with urgency.

"I couldn't place her face at first. Then I realized..." Bonnie pulled out a photo from her pocket. Estella furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she didn't recognize her. Yet, once Estella examined the photo deeper, she saw similar features to Bonnie's.