FORTY-FOUR; NOTHERN DOWNPOUR

I APOLOGIZE! WATTPAD IS SUPER GLITCHY :/

GOAL: 10 COMMENTS THAT DO NOT SAY "UPDATE!"

FORTY-FOUR; NORTHERN DOWNPOUR (S3E19)

~

Estella walked down the stairs into the basement with a bag. She approached the door to one of the cells and peered through the barred door window.

"Alaric?" Estella called out looking around.

"Yep. Still me," Alaric replied to her unasked question.

She unlocked the door, spotting Alaric on a cot inside.

"You know, you shouldn't be in here. It defeats the point of the whole being locked in a cellar thing," Alaric pointed out.

"Well, you still need the basics," Estella replied, digging around in the backpack. "Toothbrush, clothes, some boring books to help you sleep."

Alaric picked up a few of the books, raising an eyebrow.

"Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde?" Alaric asked, looking up at Estella.

"What? No, I grabbed....Damon," Estella muttered, realizing who grabbed the wrong book. "Thinks he's hilarious."

"At least one of us still has a sense of humor," Alaric remarked with a lopsided smile.

Elena walked inside, then, looking worried as ever.

"Are you sure that you...? I mean you don't have to be kept in here," Elena told him with a frown.

"Ah, no, this is...this is the right place for me to be," Alaric stated. "At least until you guys can convince my highly uncooperative alter ego to fess up to where I or he hid the white oak stake."

"We looked everywhere. You....the other you, hid it well," Elena said to him.

"What's Klaus gonna do if you can't find it?" Alaric asked.

"It's the only thing that will kill him, so wage war, murder people, you know Klaus stuff," Estella replied with a frown.

Elena pulled up a chair, sitting down it in to look at Alaric and Estella seriously.

"Listen, Stefan is gonna watch over you for a little while," Elena told him. "Now that Klaus knows where Jeremy is, it's not safe so, Damon and I are gonna go to Denver to pick him up."

"Why do you say that like you're waiting for us to disapprove?" Estella asked her.

"I don't know. Me and Damon. Traveling across the country," Elena explained slowly.

"I guess I'm more curious to hear what Stefan has to say about it," Alaric remarked.

"Actually, it was his idea. He thinks that I have some unresolved feelings for Damon," Elena stated.

Estella raised her eyebrows at this.

"Do you?" She questioned.

"I guess that's why I'm going on this trip. So I can figure it out," Estella replied.

~

Estella walked inside the cafeteria, frowning when she spotted the 20s decor instead of the 70s. The blonde walked over to Caroline.

"I thought we were doing the 70s?" Estella asked Caroline.

"Too flashy, people. It's supposed to be speakeasy, not the World Fair," Rebekah interrupted. She turned to Caroline. "Ah, good, you're here. I need help setting up the tables so, get to it."