FORTY-ONE; FAVORITE WORST NIGHTMARE

GOAL: 10 COMMENTS THAT DO NOT SAY "UPDATE!"

FORTY-ONE; FAVORITE WORST NIGHTMARE (S3E16)

~

"Alaric is where, now?" Estella asked her doppelgänger friend over her the phone.

"Jail. For murder," Elena replied with stress in her voice.

"Oh, this goddamn town. Can't I get a break?" Estella muttered to herself. "Where are you now?"

"Police station," Elena replied.

"See you in five," Estella said and hung up the phone.

~

Estella walked into the police station with a frown. She spotted Elena and Damon talking and approached them, listening to their conversation.

"What happened? How's Alaric?" Estella asked them.

"Ric's fine. Sheriff wants me to stay out of it," Damon replied to her.

"But you're not going to," Elena remarked. When she noticed Damon not saying anything, she frowned. "Are you?"

"Seems just as good a plan as any," Damon said with a shrug.

"Your friend's in jail for murder. You have to do something," Estella argued, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well, I guess I could rip out Dr. False Accusation's throat. Maybe her tongue. You know, I could chew it up into little tiny pieces and feed it to the squirrels." Damon mimicked a squirrel. Elena demanded him to stop with a hurt look on her face. "Guess me staying out of it suddenly sounds like a good idea, doesn't it? I saved your life last night. You're welcome."

"You know, you could show a little compassion about Bonnie," Elena said to him.

"I know, you're right, her and her mom must be really hurting right now," Damon said condescendingly. "Should I send lasagna?"

"Okay, now you're just being mean," Elena commented.

"I'm mean, you hate me," Damon responded with a look of indifference. "The Earth is back on its axis."

Estella rolled her eyes and scoffed, grabbing Elena's hand and walking away from her idiotic brother. Yet, before she exited, she turned around to look at him with her piercing gaze.

"You know, if you keep pushing people away, you're gonna end up alone," Estella declared.

~

Estella went back to the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon telling her that he wanted some sort of sibling bond. The blonde decided she would try it out, maybe find that she could forgive them.

She found her brothers at Stefan's room.

"What are you two doing?" Estella asked them, leaning against the doorway of Stefan's room.

"Digging up clues. Most of the Originals are gone, but now we have a whodunnit in town," Damon remarked. He looked at his siblings. "Hey, do you remember when we came back for Zachariah's funeral?"