03:louder.

I sucked in a sharp breath, Lottie had ordered me 3 shots, I wasn't nearly as drunk as my friends and I was sure we were gonna be here for another hour or so, so I might as well enjoy it. I brought the glass cup to my mouth and gulped the first one down. Bringing to second, I did the same, and then the third. 

"Yayyy!" Cassie cheered. The bitter taste was absorbed onto my tongue, and I could still taste it fresh. I felt a pair of hands resting on my side, it startled me. I could feel the adrenaline kicking in. I knew he wasn't gonna let me go, even through the glazed lens the alchohol created I could see that much.

"Did you think you were going to get away from me?" he hummed in my ear, his distressed curls tickled my neck, as he turned me around in my chair. His hands left my presence and instead were replaced on the counter on either side of me. He leaned down on me and brought his plump lips to my ear.

"I like challenges" He growled, nipping at my ear lobe. I shivered as his hot breath fanned over my neck. Reaching my hands up, with all of my remaining strength I pushed him away. "You're drunk!" I hissed. 

"Not quite" He chuckled, "Now come dance with me" He slowly moved back infront of me, wrapping his fingers around my wrist tightly, he pulled me up from the chair. As Harry dragged me back onto the floor, I knew pulling back wasn't gonna stop him from pulling me, so I obeyed and followed behind Harry.

We then stood in the corner of the large dance area. Harry grinned down at me lust burning in his sparkling green eyes. "Turn around" Harry shouted over the loud bass. I obliged and spun around. Harry's large hand found my waist pulling me in closer to him. My back was flattened against his chest. His fingerpads wandered up and down my abdomen, relaxing the tense muscles. 

Harry's fingertips grew a little to curious and I could feel his fingers reach down further. I cuffed his wrist shoving his hand away. He deeply chuckled. 

"Innocent and Fiesty, huh max?" My body once again tensed at his sentence. I spun around slowly, in his arms, meeting his dark gaze.

"Not quite" I mocked, rolling my eyes. I was silently praying that my friends were ready to leave soon. I didn't know who he was, or what he wanted from me. 

He laughed at this, reaching his hand down near my bum he gave it a tight squeeze. I gasped at his interactions. I then shoved him away releasing his grip on me. Bringing my hand up to his face ready to aspire.

Harry caught hold of my wrist before, I could. "Tsk, tsk" Harry hummed. "That wouldn't be very nice of you."

I yanked my wrist away from his embrace. "I didn't say you could do that!" I hissed. 

"I never ask for permission." His dark gaze was nearly petrifying. It was one of the most darkest, purest greens, I had ever seen. I shuddered at his possesive tone.

His hands found my waist again, pulling me closer to him. His solf wet tongue slipped out of his mouth, wetting his bottom lip. "Dance" He demaned. I gritted my teeth together. I was too exhausted to push him away. I knew this night was going to be over soon, there was no point of running away anymore, because I knew he'd find me again.

Harry's fingertips squeezed my waist urgently, signaling for me to dance. I took in a deep breath and spun around. Harrys fingerpads crawled down my thigh, reaching up my dress. The small hairs on my arms raised, despite the heat. I gasped, a shut my eyes tight.

I began moving and swaying my hips in harry's hold. Moving my bum around on Harry's crotch. I could tell he was getting hard through the fabric of his black skinny jeans.

"mmm" Harry hummed in my ear, moving my hair to one side of my neck, Harry pushed my head to the side with his, kissing the flesh on my neck. I brought my bottom lip inbetween my teeth biting down. 

"I need to go, so just let go now." 

Harry just chuckled, refusing to agcknowlede the seriousness in my sentence. Throughout our dancing exhaustion plagued through my body, I regretted coming out tonight. "Your friends are still dancing." Harry beamed.

I sighed, turning around to face harry meeting his dark gaze. His fingers still holding their place on my waist. 

"Let me go now, or I will scream" I threatened. I needed to let him know that I was not joking. This was not fun, and I was out of my comfort zone. Harry's eyes squinted, to the fact I could only see his pupil. My heart beated through my chest. What the hell did I do?

"Scream, scream as loud as you can..but I guarantee I can make you scream louder." Harry chuckled.

I realized that whatever I said Harry found annoyingly asmusement from it. 

"I have a boyfriend, and you need to let go right now." I lied. I didn't know what else to say.

"You think thats gonna stop me?" A dry chuckle moved out of his lips. "Cute." His fingers danced around the hem of my skirt, reaching up, I could feel Harry's fingers lace around my underwear. I gasped and swatted his hand away.

"You are disgusting!" I shouted. Anger pumping through my veins, my cheeks turned a shade of red. Trying this one last time, I moved my hand up smacking harry across the face. 

Harry pressed his lips together. I could sense that he was angry...more then angry. "Maybe I deserved that"

"I wouldn't do it for no reason." I hissed. Quickly I turned around in search for my group of friends. I needed to leave and if they wouldn't come with me, then I will walk. This guy was crazy. Over my dead body would I let him touch me.