65:Goodbye.

[max]

When we get to the fraternity house I'm not surprised to see Reign in a small dress with converse platforms on. Jesse hooked on her arm she pecks him and runs toward the back of the car. Harry unlocks the doors and she slides in.

"Thank you so much!" The drunk girl exclaims, red cup I suppose to be filled up with liqour in one hand. "And nice ride by the way!" She waves to Jesse out of the back window, and Harry pulls off.

"Thanks." An aggrivated Harry beside me mumbles. His finger is tapping against the steering wheel, trying so hard to hold in whatever anger he is feeling toward Reign, for convincing me to come and pick her up.

"Max, come to the frat party next weekend!" The girl just left a party and is already talking about another which is a week away. She hadn't even sobered up. I'm starting to think College isn't anything to her besides the guys and fraternity house parties.

"No, I have a lot to do. I'm not really into parties like that."

"I wouldn't be either, Jarod is going to be there and you know what happened last time when you guys ran into eachother."

I bite my lip and Harry slams on the breaks at an unexpected red light. "What happened?"

"The guy-the guy that kissed me at the party." I refresh his memory, and he seems less tense. What happened if I never told Harry about that, of course Reign would have spoiled that for me. Thank god I did.

"Harry you're quite cute. I like your tattoo's." Harry barely has any tattoo's on the exposed skin of his forearms, but I guess she'd seen him more revealed before, when harry would come over to the dorm.

"Thanks?" Harry is questioning her compliment. Completely making the situation awkward. I know the drive home will be long. And the last thing I need is for Reign to bring up old news that will tick Harry off.

                          As slowly as humanly possible, I stretch my limbs in the small space of the car, taking my time to open my eyes. Sleep coats my joints, causing me to let out a loud yawn as I slowly float back to consciousness. The bright street lights filling the entire car.

"We're home." Harry pats my knee gently, careful to make sure I am fully awake. As I slowly enter reality, realization hits me like a wrecking ball. "It's four in the morning!" I panick. I have to be at my classes at seven. Which gives me only an hour and a half to sleep then I have to get ready.

"We left at two?" The corners of my lips twitch ever-so-lightly as I panick on how I will be able to take on this whole day.

"I know, I had to take Reign to get medicine a the pharmacy, you dozed off. Then I had to stop and get gas, it takes almost and hour to get there and same getting back."

God dammit, I wish I just would have never answered the phone when Reign called. My sleeping schedule is all ruined. Now I probably will want to sleep during the day today. I hate not being organized.

"Hell! What am I supposed to do Harry?" The tips of my fingers pressed firmly against my forehead while I think of a plan.

Nope, nothing.

"Oh, I don't know..maybe, stay home?" Harry sarcastically says, his voice sounding gruff, bogged down with tiredness.

                               Later, I get ready. Deciding against harry's half convincing idea for me to stay home. I need to get to my classes. I dress casually, too tired to look half decent. I lather on makeup. More than usual, the bags under my eyes concealed to look like they never existed. Harry drops me off at UOL, and I quickly get inside, only five minutes until class starts.