14:Bring back girls.

M A X

What the hell was Harry doing? And why was he looking at me like that?

I pushed some hair behind my ear thinking of something to change the subject.

"Wow you are a man whore" Harry's dark eyes narrowed on me, with a devious look. Shit wrong thing to bring up at such a time. 

Harry intimidatingly moved towards me, forcefully he grabbed my wrists and shoved me against the closet. My back had hardly collided with the wall. Harry had a smirk across his lips. My mouth fell agape when I felt Harry's hips grind slowly into mine. Pinning my arms against the doors of the closet. 

His tongue slipped out of his mouth and wet his bottom lip, bringing his mouth to my ear. In a deep raspy and hoarse tone, harry whispered against my skin.

"Want to say that again babe?" Harry's breath was hot and ticklish against my skin. 

My body jumping slightly as his fingers pushed my hair to the side. Plump lips were pressed to the skin of my neck nibbling and sucking.

My chest was rising and falling heavily. Harry could tell how nervous I was, he then took my hand in his and squeezed tightly. He kept eye contact with me as he brings my hand to his lips and pressed a kiss on the skin.

"I'm no man whore." Harry growled, huskily. Spinning me around so that my back was pressed to his front. A strong arm was wrapped securely around my waist, decreasing the space between us. His plump lips hummed in my ear, as I rolled my head back onto his shoulder. 

My body was tense as he cupped my left breast, gently squeezing as he went down. Harry's soft touch sent tingles through my body. His strong arms kept me in place as I squirmed against him. A whimper fell from my lips as his fingers skimmed  in between my thighs. 

My breath hitched in my throat, as I felt one of harry's fingers touch me through my underwear. He began to tease over the sensitive area as my hips moved with his touch.

I struggled to take in another breath, the feeling of his fingers jumbling themselves in my thoughts. My backside drew into Harry's crotch as he increased the pressure. 

All the while harry whispered dirty things into my ear. He whispered everything that he wanted to do to me. My mouth was parted, speechless.

"Harry" I breathlessly gasped.

"Wh-what are you doing?" My words were nothing more than a strangled whisper my vulnerability betraying me. 

He groaned his fingers then slipping into the front of my underwear. I cried out in surprise, I'd never expected it to be like this. Nobody had ever touched me like this before. My knees grew weak, and I was completely weak. My legs were slump, the only reason I was still standing was because harry's support.

Harry's thumb gently moving over my clit, electing whimpers from my parted lips. 

"Mmm" Harry hummed in my ear. 

Hot kisses were marked down my neck as he continued to pleasure me. I jolted when I felt harry's fingers eject from me. spinning me around Harry walked me over to his bed. He sat down on the edge, as I sat on his lap. "Up"

I complied lifting my hips slightly to harry's liking. He lifted my dress to my waist as my bum came to contact with his thighs again. Harry brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked on them. Rolling his eyes back, he shut his eyes tightly. "mmm" He hummed. Flicking his eyes open he, smile at me. 

Rough fingertips ran up the inside of my thigh, before dipping into my underwear again. Different this time Harry's middle finger teased my entrance.