17:Don't watch me.

I jolted awake, to the sound of thunder. Bright flashing lights illuminated through my sheer curtains, lighting up my room. My sudden movement caused something to stir beneath me. Harry, I sigh in relief that it was only a dream. His breathing provoking relief, glad to have been awoken from the horrible nightmare. The earlier events of Harry and I replaying uneasily in my mind.

My body relaxed against harry's, reassured to the fact that Harry was still here, and I was no longer scared of the thundering. I found myself still reluctantly, jumping as the angry weather outside, danced on the earth. Harry's beautiful face illuminated, when the light filled my room once again with a strike of light.

Even in the dim light, I noticed Harry's shiny curls sprawled out over the pillow. Harry layed still, his chest rising and falling. His eyelids were shiels over his beautiful jade eyes. His long eyelashes were fanning over the top of his cheeks. My eyes fell to his lips, the bottom one slightly poking out further than the top. 

Harry was lying still, apart from his chest moving along with his breaths, and the sudden twitches at his fingers. 

My mind had wandered back, to what Harry told me before we fell asleep. My heart ached with the obvious fact that, Harry told me he wanted to love me. My fingertips curiously touched the warm skin on his stomach that had been uncovered by the fallen duvet.

The soft touch, traveled up Harry's chest marking his tattoo's while proceeding to carry my touch further towards Harry's neck. My fingertips ghosted over Harry's natural pink lips, before pushing back some of Harry's curls from his forehead.

Everything Harry told me, crossed my mind. But the one he told me about his parent's had stayed. Harry was just lost on the inside. Trying to find who he was at such a young age, this is how he turned out. 

He never had a real relationship with his parents, and never having the chance to again melted me. I didn't want to say that it wasn't Harry's fault for never having a relationship with them, but I wasn't justifying it either.

Afterall, I really don't have one with my parent's either. I began to believe that Harry's actions towards me weren't something I should be afraid of. He just wanted to know how it feels to be loved..or to love somebody. Harry still had that, frightening edge to him.

A loud roar outside, yanked Harry awake snapping me out of his thoughts. Moving my hand from Harry's chest, his dark green eyes stared up at me. His hands instantly finding mine, pulling me closer to his body.

"Go to sleep" I whispered quietly, attempting to calm him down.

His arms protectively wrapped round my body. My fingers moved in repeating circles across his bare skin. I watched Harry closely for the next 5 minutes, carefully watching as Harry layed unconscious. He was a sleeping angel. I just smiled to myself. 

Rolling onto my other side, I glanced at the clock on my bed side table, reading 5:48. I realized that I was supposed to meet up, with Eleanor at seven for breakfast. I'd planned to just hang out with her, while Harry and I weren't talking. I really didn't have anyone else. 

I slipped out of Harry's arms securely, making sure that he wasn't waking up. After I was out of his embrace, my torso lifted from the bed. I walked towards my closet, grabbing my pink pea coat, that came just below my waist and a pair of black leggings. 

I turned to Harry to make sure he was still sleeping. I smiled catching myself staring at him again. I could hear each one of his breaths through his nose. His nose crinkled slightly, I just giggled quietly turning back around.

Un-knotting my pajama pants, I slipped them down my legs, stepping out of them. I then pulled my leggings up each of my legs, jumping around, trying to get them fitted. I heard Harry sniffle, I subconsiously turned around to make sure he was still asleep. Turning back around I quickly pulled my light pink pea coat, over top of my tanktop.