58:Dream come true.

Songs:

ϟEd Sheeran - Give me love
Letoya Luckett - Not anymore
One Direction - You & I ϟ

"Why do you always have to be so stubborn?" Harry asks, ripping his snapback off throwing it onto the bed. I'm dying to get out of these heels. Dying. 

"I thought you weren't flipping this on me." 

"I'm not, I just want to know who that guy was" Harry's voice has lowered. Still thick but more relaxing. He sits down on the couch and laces his fingers through his hair.

"I don't know who he was. He randomly came up to me and started a conversation. What did you want me to do? Tell him to fuck off?" I hiss. I know I messed up this time, and I'm not afraid to own up to my mistakes, but Harry is going too far.

"I don't know." 

"Well I wasn't. I'm tired of being yelled at by you for stupid things..for instance" 

"I'm not trying to yell at you and be mean, but I don't want any guy talking to you."

"Why?"

Harry shrugs. He doesn't have to tell me why because I already know, I just want to hear it come out of his mouth. 

"You do know why." I frown.

"I don't" Harry denies it dismissing me. He changes quickly, into a pair of joggers. 

"Tell me." I push out my bottom lip, pouting.

"Because I get jealous!"  Harry raises his voice, he is annoyed by me but I don't care. The words rolling off of his tongue, brings me happiness. I love that Harry gets jealous, but sometimes it can be suffocating.

"And why didn't you answer any of my calls?" Harry changes the subject.

"I didn't know you called." I half lie. Once I ignored him, but the next time I didn't hear it. I just noticed I had a missed call from him.

"hmm" Harry debates whether he should let it go or not. "You got a haircut?" 

I grin. Surprised that he noticed. I'm glad he notices things about me, most guys wouldn't notice big things, but Harry notices mostly everything new about me. "Yeah, do you like it?" I ask. 

"I like long hair on a girl" Harry admits, and my smile fades. "I'm kidding, I love it." I know that Harry secretly liked my hair better before and I'm okay with that. It is still pretty long, halfway down my back. 

"When do you plan on getting yours cut?" I tease. I know Harry will never get his hair cut. That is his most prized possesion. I secretly hopes he never gets it cut. I love the way it looks on him. 

"Don't ask such a stupid thing." He teases. Sliding his arms around my waist, dragging his fingertips down my spine gently. Goosebumps coat my skin, and I shiver. Harry's touch is overwhelming. 

"Did you miss when I touched you?" Harry smirks. Lips tracing my jawline. I lean my head back, fingertips pressing into my hips. "Did you miss my fingers inside of you?" Not this, not right now. My heart pleas. But my mind is begging Harry not to stop.

"Y-yes" The words tremble past my lips, Harry's touch magically creates a pit in the lower of my stomach. When he touches me, I want him to do every dirty thing he can to me. I want no control, I want him to have full dominance. 

"There are so many places I want to fuck you..I want to mark our territory all through out here..On the kitchen table, the counters, on the couch, the floors..you name it we do it." Harry rambes, my lips are quivering. I need his lips. My lips attack Harry's and his hands unzip the back of my dress.