26:Stay out of it.

Later that night 

**** 

Rain fell from the sky at alarming rates, splashing into the streets of london. Nobody walked along the streets thank god because people were driving riskly with no filter. The car ride to Scarlett’s house was silent with alluring glances at one anoher. I watched as the cars passed by us, Harry slowing down slightly. I turned to look at him, whilst my hand was placed on his knee.

We stopped at a red light just outside of her house. Harry’s dark eyes staring back at me. I could feel the pink rise in my cheeks while Harry rubbed my hand with his own. 

"I’m going out tonight with the lads so I will text you alright?"  His raspy voice spoke.

“Ok.” I smiled.

I kissed his cheek before he grabbed my hand and looked at me. “I’m going to walk you up alright?” 

 I frowned slightly because I knew that Scarlett or one of my other friends would say something to Harry. 

"O.okay" I smiled playing off a smile. Harry ran over to my side and opened the door for me. He helped me out. Pulling the beanie off of his head, he placed it on mine and tugged down the edges to fit it over my head. He fixed a few pieces of my hair before grabbing my hand we walked towards the door.

I lightly knocked on the door, and before I could even draw my hand back the door was swung open, a tall blonde with a beautiful smile greeted us. 

It was scarlett. She grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hug. I giggled lightly hugging her back. 

"I-is this Harry..the harry Lottie was telling me about?" Harry’s awkward cough was to try and cover the quiet question. I giggled nodding, grabbing his hand. "Yes it is..and he has to go," I mentioned. 

Scarlett let go of me, I stepped down the step placing a light kiss on Harrys cheek. 

 . “Have fun..” Harry whispered “I will pick you up tomorrow at one.” 

"Okay" I smiled while Scarlett and I walked inside of the house. I tore off my coat hanging it on the banaster at the end of the stairs.

** Later

We all layed around Scarlett’s living room, the movie that was playing had no attention what so ever. We all had huge bowls of icecream, and a large bowl of popcorn was placed in the middle of us. We just talked about everything. 

"Harry and you are so adorable together" Scarlett beamed, with a mouthfull of chocolate icecream. 

My cheeks heated with pink, while I played with my fingers. “Thank you.” I whispered, I knew that this whole night would be based around Harry and I because they all knew that, I hadn’t had a boyfriend since I was in my early teens. 

They all asked me questions about Harry. For the past ten minutes. Some of them were initmate and the last question was the most nerve racking. 

'Have you and Harry done it yet?'

I could feel the pink rise in my cheeks as I confirmed what had happened in Harry’s bedroom. We shared pretty much everything with each other, most things we shared were the things that made us close as friends. 

My eyes focused on my vibrating phone on the table infront of me.  I grabbed it Harry’s  name popping up on the screen I opened the text.

From: Harry
Havinnng funnnn?

I laughed at Harry’s extra letters which made it more exxagerated. I knew I looked a little flustered, the girls smiling at me. several pairs of eyes moved from my face down to my phone.