06:Angel.

I ran..ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I heard Harry calling my name in a distance. A thrill raced up my spine, setting my heart stammering in my chest. My lung catching every breath.Forcing my legs to push harder I kept my sprint.

Along with my breaths I heard another set, which was Harry's. He was close behind me, and I couldn't understand, I guess I wasn't a fast runner. His long legs, coming to an advantage.

"Max!"

I didn't stop. I didn't flinch.I needed to get away from him. But just as I came close to the forest, I felt a pair of cold hands wrap themselves around my arm. Pulling me back.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Something could have happened..never run away from me." His angry voice cried. Gradually, darkness descended upon me. My head was throbbing from, the coldness..I wasn't wearing any snow gear. My cheeks were red, matching my ears and nose.

"I can't believe you would do that to me!" I hissed. My chest heaving up and down faster than I could breathe.

"Put, this on..your freezing your bum off." Harry, reached his arm at the top of his head and pulled off his grey beanie. Revealing his, solid brown curls slightly messed up from the hat.

Harry grabbed the edges of the beanie, and pulled it over my head. Locking it secuely over my ears.

His fingers, found my chin and softly he cupped it. "Promise me something." Harry softly spoke, his deep accent lingering in my ears.

"What?" I cooed.

"You won't run from me." Harry's eyes nearly were begging for my promise. Like he needed it to live.

"I wouldn't if you didn't give me a reason to." I stammed, my lips quivering.

Harry grabbed my lips with his. The warm breath of his tickled my lips. I could feel him smiling through the kiss. He always did that. His wandering hands found my waist. Throwing me up against the tree behind me.

The space between us vanished as our bodies crushed together. My fingers tangling in his hair. Harry gripped me tighter, like he never wanted to let go. Like he was afraid of losing me. I gripped tighter digging my nails into his scalp.

Breathless I broke away. Harry's name lashing out from my parted lips. I held Harry's gaze for a second more before he spoke.

"You are mine Max..I would never hurt you..You don't need to run away from me."

I stayed quiet. I didn't know what to say. I didn't believe him. I couldn't.

"You are mine..only mine. Say it"

My lips crushed together, to form a thin line.

"Say it."

My lips fell agape. "I am yours."

A smirk tugged at harry's lips.

"Only mine."

"Only yours." I mummbled.

Harrys POV

We stared locked in eachothers gaze for a short while before she smashed her lips against my own. Her arms wrapping themselves around my neck, pulling me down to her level.

Arms sliding easily around her smaller body. Her legs wrapped tightly around me as I lifted her up. My lips traveling over her neck and collarbone. She moaned against my lips as my fingers dug into her sensitive flesh.

Her small hands knotted in my hair, as she tugged harder, and harder to fight the urge to cry out. My tongue lashed out between my lips and wet her neck. The new lovebite I was working on.

People needed to know that she was mine, and she belonged to me. Nobody else's.

"Harry" Max gasped with a soft voice. Her fingers still caught in my hair. She loosened as I stopped working on her neck.

"Hmm?" I hummed, my lips burning for more. I craved her touch. She was so soft and delicate. The way our bodies worked together, was perfect. A perfect match.

"I should go home. It's getting really cold." she whispered. Our bodies losing touch, as I slowly backed away from her. Her body loosened against the tree.

"How about we go get us some hot cocoa first?" I smiled. Dimples deepened in either one of my cheeks.

"Okay, but I have a photoshoot tomorrow..so I can't be out late."

Photoshoot? Max was a model? What? "You are a model?" I questioned. As we began to walk, leaving the forest.

"Yes," she nodded. I could see why, this girl was beautiful. Perfect body. And a smile that could make any guy fall inlove.

As we walked, My arm seemed to wrap around max's waist, but instead of my intentions she would push my hand away. She wasn't like most girls. I liked that about her.

A lot of people knew me, but I guess Max just didn't see me how everyone else did.

"What do you do?" Her beautiful voice spoke, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, um..not really much. I can sing, well that's what people tell me anyways." I shrugged.

"Well, sing for me and I will tell you what I think" Max, rubbed her hands together trying to get some friction going for heat.

"Here" I whispered. We stopped just a few blocks away from the coffee shop. I wrapped my hands over hers, and blew into them. Giving her some heat, on her freezing numb fingers.

"That should do it, until we get there..it is just around the corner"

As we entered the shop, I noticed Max had waved to that guy, I had an altecation with last time I was here. I knew they were friends, but Max was mine now, and no way was I going to let him win this time.

"Hi!" Max smiled, as we walked over to the counter, snow tracking on our boots, leaving puddles of water behind us.

"I will have Hot cocoa, with whipped cream." I cooed, my eyes locking in on Max.

"And, my Angel here will have the same." I gave him a sarcastic grin. Wrapping Max in my arm I protectivly pulled her closer to my side. He had a confused look on his face. But he just let out a chuckle, before walking to the back of the kitchen to make our drinks.

"George is my friend, no need to give him the stank eye" Max cooed, pulling herself out of my grip. We stood a few inches apart.

"He gives me a bad vibe." I stated. Watching closely as George returned with our drinks.

"Thats $6.50" George spoke. I could sense that he wanted to talk with me alone. Before I could say anything Harry handed over seven dollars.

"Keep the change."