70:Leaving.

Harry's POV

After the dinner, I'm pouring myself a glass of cold water while Eleanor finished cleaning up the dishes with max. She's been acting so odd lately by which I suppose the cause is because of what we talked about before dinner.

"Dinner was significant, thank you." Max compliments. I'm the only one person who can really tell when Max forces a smile, and she is so indifferent to the fact that I have that power. She desultorily exits the kitchen with a soft "goodnight." to Eleanor.

Long legs striding towards the two wooden doors that were pushed open only a few seconds ago, a mellifluous voice brings me to stop at the doors and turn around to a frowning Eleanor.

"What did you say?" I choke.

Her head dawdlingly raises and her hazel eyes flutter meeting my hard stare.

"I just said that she is really hurting. I just don't want her to stress out more." She shrugs, quickly turning off the faucet-drying her hands on the towel draped over the metal sink.

"You think that since i'm here, I cause her stress?" I chortled. Even though I knew the answer to that, I didn't want to hear Eleanor admit that I did cause her stress and so much more.

"I'm just saying Harry. I was just telling you that she is under a lot of pressure, and that you should watch what you do and say." She presses, pushing me to the edge. I can't even stand Eleanor right now. Ever since she brought up the baby situation infront of Max, I've been pissed off at her ever since.

Half of our fights are over marraige and kids, which I repeatedly told everyone how I feel about those two subects, and how touchy I am when they're the circle of discussion.

"You should really talk to her, it seems the whole Kee thing is bothering her."

"What, kee thing?" Why has Max never infromed me about Kee bothering her? Did Kee say or do something to her? I swear, if I found out Kee has physically or even mentally hurt her, I will lose the remains of my sanity.

"Go ask her yourself."

"Whatever." I dismiss her.

I can hear the shower water running behind closed doors, while I proceed towards the guest room at the end of the hall currently being occupied by Max. She is slouched over, retrieving clothes from a bag.

Max's POV.

Gathering under clothes for after my shower, I gather them underneath my arm; I swiveled around to see a blank staring Harry. Hands tucked into the front of his tight distressed jeans.

"How are you feeling?" His voice holding distance, his usual irreverant voice absent between his mumbling.

"I'm alright, thanks."

He was so silent. Abnormally silent. I hated it.

I found it extremely hard to hold his penetrating eye contact. The frost green keeping me captive, the colour hardening under his stare. His eye brows have creased into a solid frown.

"You don't think i'm naive enough to believe that bullshit, do you?" His thick rough voice forced.

His looming presence retreated slightly from my personal space. Harry's height aided to my feeling of intrusion.

"I don't know what angers me more. The fact you didn't tell me about Kee, or who I had to hear it from." Harry grimaced.

My head gradually sinks, while I stare at the rips forming at the front of Harry's brown suede boots. His fingers press against my chin, lifting my head so that I was meeting his resistant glare. Rough thumb smoothing over my bottom lip.