42:Congratulations.

42.

THE WEEK GOES BY and it is Thursday. I have to study for my exam. I go down to the library after my classes and it is almost three o'clock. I study until four-thirty and then I go grab some take out, for Reign and I. I catch two buss's back home, and it is so exhausting. I should really get a car, or atleast a bike will do.

Reign and I share some Chinese and watch 'The Notebook' even after as many times as I watch it I always cry. I get dramatically emotional over little things. I finish up some homework that is due next week. I try to multi-task, by eating, writing and watching the movie. So complicated.

I grab my phone off of the dresser when it vibrates.

Harry: *Your parents will be here first thing tomorrow. They're staying in a hotel tonight.*

The text reads and I suddenly feel unprepared. My dorm is a mess, I have an exam tomorrow and my parent's probably will want to meet Harry after what niall has told them. I can hear my father now.

I'm not ready to be with Harry, I'm not ready to be in the same room as him. I can't. I still have yet to tell him about that guy Friday night but that is no longer his concern he walked out. I shove my papers in my purple binder and slide it in the desk beside me.

"My parents are coming tomorrow morning" I inform Reign, and she looks shocked. I've told her everything about my parents and how they know about Harry because of his friend niall.

"I don't want them to meet him...especially when we aren't even together!" I say, but I know that I cannot tell them we aren't dating because they will drill me with questions. By the looks of it, they would probably rather me not date Harry. They like a sophisticated,successful man for me.

I don't want to disappoint them, but where have they been for me? I don't need to prove anything to them.

I eventually text harry back with an 'okay'. He tells me that he told them the address and they will meet me here at eight..sharp. From what I remember my parents are never later, always fashionably early or on the dot.

Reign helps me clean up and I have to get going. I got the job at the library on campus and I have to be there at six-thirty, until ten. After work I need to come home and go straight to sleep so I can have a good start tomorrow. After we clean, I get dressed and I walk down to the library.

●•HARRY•●

Niall and I drive to a bar near home to hang out and get a few drinks, we invite Louis and a few others lads. I'm so glad Niall is here for six months. I pour myself a large amount of scotch whisky in my cup.

"Haha, slow down mate" Niall chuckles. If only he knew. He watches a few girls walk by and I chuckle. Nothing about his has changed. That Irish little shit is all the same. Blonde hair, small body. All of it.

"When do you plan on growing?" I tease and Niall flips me off, I chuckle and bring the rim of the cup back to my lips. The liquid is very strong, but tasteful.

Louis returns from the bathroom and sits down beside niall. He is drinking some weird drink called 'Read headed sluts' Never heard of it.

"Hey, you" Niall says to the bartender. She is wearing a pair of short tight black shorts and a low v-neck shirt, that made her breast pop. What a uniform. The brunette turns around and smiles.

"Can I get another shot of Patron?" He asks and she nods. She fills his glass up halfway and slides it over the counter for him. She puts the bottle back on the rack and talks with her co-workers.

"In Scotland, I've to be on my best Behavior..I think I want to bring someone back to my hotel tonight," Niall winks. He's definitely not changed since. His eyes are hooded and darker, he can barely sit at his stool. I make fun of him because his feet can't touch the bar around the stool.