28:Fashion show.

M A X

I felt someone shake my arm, causing Harry's face to disappear. I opened my eyes and was blinded by the bright sun, peering through my thin white sheers. I rubbed my eyes with the heels of my hands and stifled a yawn.

"Get up, you have to go soon" I heard Lottie say. Confused I widened my eyes and saw her standing by the door. "We have to be there in two hours." and with that, Lottie turned the corner and disappeared.

My senses started to kick in, the fresh smell of pancakes filling my nostrils.  

It ws just a dream Harry isn't gone. Realization kicked me in the head, and it took me a minute to push the thoughts aside and get my head together. 

Sighing, I pushed the duvet off of my body, sitting up I stretched my arms out, before my feet met the floor. I walked across my bedroom floor, in the process of slipping on my comfy slippers. I walked down the stairs, the smell of Pancakes and sausage becoming more vibrant. 

Yuuuum my fave!

I smiled brightly, watching Harry leaned over the stove. Flipping the last and final pancake. 

"Goodmorning" I kissed his cheeks, sitting down on the stool beside the counter. 

"Goodmorning, beautiful"  He replied and switched off the stove, smacking the second pancake onto the sparkling white plate infront of me. 

"Eat your breakfast, and I will take you so you can show all of those girls off" 

I giggled, as Harry handed me the syrup. He chuckled and sat down beside me, "Aren't I like a great cook?"

"Indeed you are, Harry" I stabbed a peice of the pancake shoving it into my mouth. "These are amazing!" 

"Thank you"

I shoved a few more pieces into my mouth, finishing off my breakfast with a last bite of my sausage. I sighed and pushed the plate across the stone counter. "I feel like I've gained thirty pounds" I rested my hand on my stomach shutting my eyes tightly, searching for comfort.

Harry stood up from the stool, swooping my up off of mine. I giggled at his sudden enthusiasm. "Harry what are you doing!?" I laughed, while he ran with me towards the staircase.

"Carrying you to your bedroom, kitten."

**

After I freshened up in the bathroom, I walked into my bedroom.

I didn't bother to do my makeup, because my makeup artist would by the time I got there. Maria could have just picked me up and took me to the show, but Lottie always was there to support me, and today I was inviting Harry. 

I dressed in, a pair of my go-to leggings, my DM boots, and an oversized sweater. It didn't look too cold outside, after all winter is ending soon, thank god. I pulled together my sheer curtains, after locking up my balcony door.

**

On our car ride there, it was a bit silent. Lottie I could say wasn't at all used to me having a boyfriend, so it was awkward for her. She said a few words, other than that her phone was occupying her.

"Louis, and Eleanor texted, that they want to come. They aren't far from the show and would like to see you"

I smiled and nodded, I loved Eleanor, we both had a sense of humor, and always had something to talk about. We either joked about Harry and Louis, or just gossiped. And Louis, was jus great..because he was great for Harry.