09:Calm.

"Why do you care about her so much, I don't understand" A new voice poised. My eyes crickled open, the room was dark, a familiar room. It was modern, just like that room I'd woken up in the other day. It was Harry's bedroom. 

Instead, of questioning how I got here, I decided to just lay there and listen in on their conversation across the room.

"Lou" Harry's famous voice, grunted. Trying to make him understand. The visual of Harry's sorrowful eyes popping into my mind, pushing itself into my thoughts loosing myself in their words, finally finding myself again.

"she is nothing but trouble harry..she is a model for crying out loud"

"I-I know.." Harrys voice was shaky and misunderstood. "I just, can't let her slip out of my fingers.." My mouth was gaping, I couldn't tell Harry that I was listening to their conversation. 

"The lads, agree with me Harry! You are insane. Her father is the mayor, and you know exacally what happened last time you dated a model." Louis insisted.

"You had no fucking right too, tell anybody about her!" Harry shouted. 

"You hardly know her Harry! Theres plenty more girls out there." His voice calmed down by the second sentence, trying to regain his composure.

"Maybe you are right..I hardly know her. So what?" Harry argued, the instensity in his voice, startled me. I dare not budge.

"She needs to get up and leave right now, before she hears something she doesn't want to." Louis demanded.

"No." Harry hissed, "You leave." 

Louis mouth literally fell. In shock. The same as me. 

"If, I leave Harry..you are choosing her over me." Louis groaned.

"I am not choosing anybody, I just need to talk with Max, alright!? Just go now!" I was stunned at the emotion evident in harry's voice.

"She needs to go, Harry."

"No, I think you need to." Louis, looked at Harry in disbelief. 

I'd had it, before this situation led to something else. Before, sitting up in the bed I took in a deep breath. "Louis stay..I think its best that, you guys talk this out, okay?" I grabbed my white converse, in my hands and walked towards the door.

"No, Max..you have a fucking seat. Louis go now." Harry's finger darted up in the air hinting at the door. 

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I hissed. "This is ridicilous, I am leaving Harry, and I plan on never seeing you again." I pulled open the bedroom door, finding my way to the front door.

"Max, get back here!" Harry growled, running after me.

"No, Louis stays..I've had enough with this bullshit. Why didn't you just leave me alone when I asked you to." venom poisoning in my voice. 

"Max, don't" Harrys voice softened, his long fingers wrapping themselves tightly around my forearm, holding me back, preventing me from leaving.

"Why don't you just, stay away from me!?" I yelled, pulling my arm away from Harry, "Wait Ma-" I slammed the door behind me, before Harry got a chance to finish his sentence. 

I was long far away from home, especially walking but I guess, that it was my only option. The sun was just now setting, and it was now getting dark. I would call up, Lottie but I was in no mood, for her right now. Sometimes she was too much for me to handle.

Harry's POV

"She doesn't give a damn, about you Harry..she is just using you, and you are so blind and stupid to see that."