62:Annie.

The memory of how those words had escaped his breath almost like a matter of course earlier seemed to knock me down again—here being the following morning. I remembered how clearly i had merely looked at him—fighting with the warmness in my eyes, informing me tears were behind ready to betray me.

I get ready quickly. I have no place to go but I know I won't stay here. I know I shouldn't go running off again, besides my mom left the weekend of Eleanor and Louis' engagement party so I don't have anyone to really talk to, of course besides Eleanor which will probably stir up more unwanted drama. 

I curl the last piece of my hair careful not to burn my forehead. I usually do. I stand up following the knock on our front door. I sheepishly ask "who is it"

"It's the Irish!" I quickly recognize the thick Irish accent. It's niall, I laugh and I open the door. We haven't really gotten to know each other a lot, and I usually never do with Harry's friends. He smiles and hugs me. He is so nice. I smile and we seat on the couch. "Harry is still sleeping..I can wake him up for you"

"No, it's alright. You are my friend as well." Nialls words enlightened me. We hung out for a good half hour, I made us some popcorn and I really bonded with niall. He is so funny and nice, and I can't help but wonder why none of Harry's friends kindness have rubbed off onto him.

I'm not saying Harry isn't nice because hell, sometimes he is too nice. But there is edge to harry, I guess that is good. Too nice is boring I suppose. 

"I will try and make this into your mouth" Niall laughs. Wow his laugh is so adorable and I can't help but laugh when I hear it, it's contagious. I open my mouth and I miss the piece of popcorn by a smidge. It bounces off my chin onto the couch. 

"Dammit." I laugh. I hear a throat clear behind me and I turn around. Wow he is even cuter when he wakes up. There was excitement building inside of me, but there was something else bothering me at the same time. What was I excited for? I should probably worry about Harry being mad I am hanging out with his best friend.

The raw,raspy voice I've come fond on spoke. "How long have you been here?" Harry's long, lean body moves towards the water dispenser and fills his cup, drinking it. I bite my lip, at the nervous feeling of what Harry may say. 

"Only about a half hour." Niall stands up. "You've got yourself a keeper there" Niall chuckles. I blush, and hope that Harry really knows that. 

"Yup" Harry pops the P, while I am seated on the couch—back towards the two who are in the kitchen. My mind travels back to the time niall asked Harry how the sex was, and I immediately feel my cheeks heat. 

There's something about that Irish lad.

"Harry.." I begin, standing up. "I have to be at my classes later today, if you could take me please?"

"You don't have to go run and do some errands for your little boss?"

"No, I only do that for three days a week, for the next two weeks. Then I work there five days a week every week." I babble on. 

"She's got two jobs, what do you do Harry?" Niall teases, clearly knowing that harry is unemployed. He likes pushing Harry's buttons. 

"She's got more jobs than two." Harry winks, and I blush turning away. Niall is laughing hysterically, and a laugh pushes past my lips. His laugh is ridiculously contagious. "Isn't that right max?"

"No." I roll my eyes, clearly embarrassed.  

Both Harry and I seemed to be in good moods today, not like we never had good days but, today felt better than the others for some reason. The air between us was wearing thin, and even so that niall and I were hanging out Harry played it completely cool.