72:Leave.

Songs for this chapter:

Ed sheeran - kiss me

A great big world - say something.

The script - Breakeven

Being myself, I press answer. I'm trying to convince myself that harry doesn't fool around with this girl. I creep towards the door, quietly and cautiously shutting it behind me. "Hi, Haz.?" A high-pitched voice says on the other line.

What the hell is up with the name haz now'a days? Am I the only one who doesn't call him that? "I just wanted to call and say I really wished you would have stayed longer than that one night.. I miss you!" The girl continues, and I swear I felt everything shut off. My eyes are wide in shock, and my hands crumbles at my side.

"This, isn't harry..this is his friend..max" I don't even know what I should call myself, Harry obviously doesn't seem to mention or tell anyone about me, his so called girlfriend. My mind wanders over what Harry and she did. Was she pretty? Harry never mentioned a Keira to me..I bet she was another side chick, one of Harry's groupies. I wouldn't doubt it.

I'm sick of crying over every little thing Harry does wrong, im sick of fighting with him, i'm sick of feeling so ashamed of his actions, I'm sick of always trying to find another petty reason to forgive him. Im sick of everything with Harry. Everytime I turn around it's always something with him.

"Oh, well..tell him to give me a call..will ya?" I can hear her cocky smirk on the other end of the phone, while I end the call throwing his phone at the bed. If he is going to cheat on me, why not make it less obvious. He has these chicks calling his phone like a bunch of whores.

"Max" Harry sings, and I hear the bathroom door shut, suffocating the sound of the the water hitting the tub behind the bathroom door. I place his phone back onto the nightstand, gathering my clothes in my arms the bedroom door is pushed open.

"What's taking you so long?" Harry, takes my clothes out of my hands while I follow him to the bathroom. The last thing I want to do right now, is discuss this with harry. I don't even want to bring it up, but he isn't going to get away with this. He's done too much for me to just walk away.

☾☾☾☾☾☾

In a pair of pajama shorts and a silk tank top to match them, I am followed down the stairs by Harry. Louis is supervising Eleanor in the kitchen while, he kisses her cheek one last time, before walking towards the refridgerator to retrieve the red wine.

I turn my head away from their intimate moment, focusing my eyes on a bowl of apples decorating the dining room table. My hands are laced in one another before I step behind the island shoving a mitten onto my right hand, to help Eleanor retrieve the pans of food from the oven.

"Hope you like American food..Lou and I love it." She grins, carefully we place the pans onto the stove top.

The sound of the girls voice replays through my head, she was genuinely happy to speak to Harry..well unexpectedly me. Harry is grinning while already finishing one glass of wine with Louis by the table. My eyes are focused back on the food in front of me, while I hand Eleanor plates, she cuts the large pizza into eight.

"Lou and I love eating pizza with, chips." she grins, preparing the four plates. "It's a lovely combo..Not many American foods do I like." She informs me, while I walk towards the dining room table, carefully placing plates at two of the place mats.

"Yeah, I love American food as well..pizza is one of my favorites" Eleanor smiles, grabbing two more glasses for herself and I. She hands me the two while she grabs the two remaining plates placing them on the table. She takes her glass, while Louis refills his and harry's glass, before pouring Eleanor and I some.