18:Do you?

I groggily made my way into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast, since Max and Eleanor had went out, before my buzzing phone broke the empty silence of my flat.

Digging around in my pocket, I pulled out the vibrating device, unlocking my phone. Pressing answer I held the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked the unknown caller, in an unsure tone.

"Hey! It's jade!" That familiar voice, sent waves of flashbacks throughout me. It was the girl I had messed around with about a month back. I knew she was smiling on the other end by the sound of her voice.

"Hi..why are you calling?"

"No need to be rude, Haz" She spoke quietly in defense. 

"Don't call me Haz. What do you need?" She huffed into the phone, 

"I wanted to know if you want to come over for a party later on tonight.."

"uhhh" Spend the day with Max? Or go to the party. 

"Oh, and don't bring Maxine along with you"

"Whatever, I will be there." I sighed and pressed end shoving my phone back into my front pocket. 

Too tired to cook, I just grabbed a banana from the pantry sitting back down on the bar stool, alone..like always. Jade and I had a friends with benefits realtionship, but then ended fairly soon when she told me she was inlove with me, I just didn't feel that way about her.
She knows about Max, but she insists that I will come crawling back to her but I find that quite ridicilous.

Max's POV

Eleanor and I were sitting at a table at 'the riding house cafe' I sipped on my frapcuccino after finishing my oatmeal bar. 

"Harry fancies you.." Eleanor broke the complete silence between us. My eyes shot up from my mug to Eleanor. It wasn't something I was surprised by, I was just astonished that people actually knew how Harry felt about me.

Did he talk about me to his friends? What did he say about me? So many thoughts jumbled themselves in my mind. 

"Was that surprising?" She giggled at my reaction.

"Oh" I giggled nervously shaking my head. "No, I just didn't think Harry told people about me.." I shrugged and sipped more of my frapuccino like it was nothing.

"Are you crazy? Harry talks about you all the time when you're not around." I pushed some of my hair behind my ear, I could feel the faint blush rushing in my cheeks, looking down at my phone in my hands once it vibrated.

Harry: How was your breakfast?

I just shook my head, re-reading the text over and over again. 

"Is it from Harry?" Eleanor tried peaking at my screen, leaning over in her chair. I looked up at her and nodded, showing her the text. She shook her head, while her light waves danced. She giggled effortlessly.

"I told you so."

My fingers moved across the screen replying.

It was great :) 

Harry: I want you too come somewhere with me tonight, yeah?

Was Harry finally asking me out on a date? I knew that Harry liked me, or I thought..Maybe Harry was just using me, I don't know..I'd find out after I lose my virginity to him. Whatever it was, I just really hoped he did.