Avengers Preferences and One Shots

Just some quick housekeeping before we get started.

Hi I'm the author, I have some quick guidelines and then we can jump right in.

This intro chapter was only included after I had already updated more than 50 chapters, this is just for any new comers.

So, I have a rule in my books. If you are going to comment think about what you're commenting. I have had too many people comment their own versions of my stories in the comments. Changing what I wrote to fit height, hair color/length. Whatever. It's fine if you've got something different than what I wrote, fix it in your head not my comment section. If you want a one shot or preference with your specific body specifications then request in my DM's. I'd be happy to do that for you.

Also when commenting, I ask that you not relate my writing to other Fandoms or celebrities not explicitly mentioned. I more often than not don't know who or what you're taking about.

That's really about it, I promise I'm not so mean in real life. I don't like being mad at people. I don't enjoy confrontation, but this is for my mental health so I only ask that you consider that when you're readings and commenting here.

Thank you,
The Author