Let's Pretend We Never Happened

This book is **Unedited** So I expect you guys to ignore or understand the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

This is my ever first book, so please bear with me.

I do not allow translation of my book in any language or posting of my book on any other site.

All rights are reserved.
Copyright 2016 of miss_232430.

This story is created from my own imagination and ideas. I repeat - this book cannot be used in any way, shape or form, please have some respect for the author. Any resemblance to events or locations are sheer coincidence.

Enjoy reading "Let's Pretend We Never Happened"

SUMMARY

"Sometimes it's not about the happy ending. Sometimes it's about the story"

Meet Tess Lancaster,
A sweet, simple and ambitious girl.

Long story short, she met this guy who she fell in love with.
They dated, had fun.

Enter,
Ashton Williams was known for his rude demeanour and not so caring attitude. He was popular, cool and gorgeous.

Out of all the girls of Trinity high school NYC She got the privilege to date him.

Just like every other girl she too dreamt about crazy stuff and had her own fantasies. They were complete opposites, still they somehow worked.

But not long enough until the dark days crept in....

He broke her heart, he left her there alone crying near her bed, gasping for air.

But how long will she cry?
How long will she suffer?
How long will she act like this?

So, she decided to move on and forget about the horrific memories.
She knew it would be hard, but she had to.
.
.
.

She finally got into her dream college after one year of hard work and was ready to welcome new beginnings and face new challenges but little did she know that the thing she had been running from is actually the thing she will be facing again.

Twisted right?

So what will happen? Will they pretend they never happened or will she repeat the mistakes again?

Well that's for you to find out but when their paths cross something is bound to happen.

Something sweet, something bitter. Something hate, something love.

Something truly and completely unforgettable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:
Thanks for visiting :P

So what do you think about my blurb?

Don't be silent readers

Good day:)

XOXO