Chapter16/Hard to get

*Tess' POV*

As I twisted the door knob, opening the main door along with Isaac, I heaved a breath of air and it smelt of cigarettes and alcohol whilst I hear music blasting from inside. I stride through a huge mass of people, there bodies sticking to me as I make my way. There are so many people here it's like crazy. Doesn't the owner of the house mind if random people use their washrooms and rooms? Seems disgusting to me. Everyone here is either drinking, grouping or dancing. And girls with their lack of clothing.

Don't their parents give them clothes or what?!

Through the mass of people I see a stranger who walks towards us smiling at Isaac. His hair is shaved off the sides completely and when he holds out his hand towards Isaac I notice his inked arm. There is this unique tattoo of four identical arrows, arranged in somewhat a chevron pattern with the tips pointing up towards his wrist.

"Who is this?" He asks Isaac, motioning towards me.

"Oh hi I'm Tess." I smile at him and he gives me a hug. Me being a fool hold my hand out but then take it back to give him a hug and he chuckles a bit.

"Hey Tess I'm Logan Duncan" he smiles at me telling me his full name.

"And I'm Tess Lancaster" I tell him my full name, just like he did.

"Beautiful name. Man you didn't even tell me. You're so lucky" he hits Isaac's arm slightly and Isaac giggles.

"She's just a friend" Isaac tells him and his smile grows.

"Oh thank god. Now I can flirt openly although if you were dating her didn't mean that it would prevent me from flirting but now I think I stand a chance" he says winking at me and I can't help but laugh.

"Okay man don't make her feel uncomfortable already. 'He's drunk, don't mind' " Isaac says and whispers the last part.

"Heard that. Anyways Tess I must say you are breathtaking " he compliments.

"Thank you and I really like your tattoo." I say to him looking at his arm.

"Oh this one?" He points at those black coloured arrows and I nod.
"Honestly this was a regret" He tells me rubbing the inked area .

"Why?" I ask him. Why would such an amazing tattoo be a regret?

"I don't know I got this done and I wasn't impressed." He says and I don't agree.

"No it's amazing" I say to him.

"Well if you say so" Logan smiles.

"Hello I'm there too" Isaac speaks reminding us that we're not the only two here.

"Oops sorry, anyways Tess come on, you wouldn't be standing here all day now would you?!" He pulls me towards somewhere and Isaac huffs in annoyance.

***

"Everyone meet Tess Lancaster" Logan shouts and all eyes turn to me.

There's Briana sitting next to Sienna on the couch with Dylan on the floor. Next to Dylan is a boy who I have never met before. His hair is arranged in a rather messy way and I can't help but notice his eyes have a very unique colour.
I look closely and see that they are of sea green colour. He's wearing a sleeveless shirt with his arms and neck tattooed, the only skin I am able to see. Almost everyone here is covered in ink except for Isaac and Ashton. My eyes search for Ashton and I find him sitting opposite to Dylan with Patricia on his lap. She's wearing a deep neck top  with shorts and they are the tiniest thing I have ever seen, exposing her long legs and I can see a butterfly tattoo on her thigh.
He doesn't bother to spare me a glance instead he whispers something into her ear. I look away with mixed feelings and spot Dylan smiling at me.