Chapter3/Move on

AWWW ASHTON DUMPED HER

BITCH SERVED HER RIGHT

SHE DESERVED IT

GOD KNOWS HOW HE TOLERATED HER FOR SO LONG

POOR ASHTON

FIRST CASON AND THEN ASHTON DAMN SHE'S LUCKY BUT NO ONE EVER REALLY LOVES HER

I KNEW SHE WAS JUST ANOTHER ONE OF HIS WHORE

YEAH ONLY THAT SHE LASTED A BIT TOO LONG

I overhear all sorts of people gossiping and saying the most cruelest things to me while I was scooting towards my locker.

Seriously? Get a life people.
I muttered under my breath.

You see the problem in being popular is that your life isn't yours anymore.

They will judge you every time they see you. They will judge your clothes, your make up, the way you walk, the way you talk. Just everything about you and the worst part is they don't love you, they are just pretentious about it because they always envy you secretly.

They will spread rumours and do anything to make you and your life miserable.

When I reached my locker I heard a voice travel through the hallway.
"For god's sake move out of my way! You can tell her how much you love her later" I quickly turn my head to look at the owner of the voice.

None other than the greatest Victoria Paige.

Great what a start, I quickly take out my books for the first period. My exams are coming I need to focus, my grades will matter and can help me get in my dream college. I start walking towards the opposite direction when I hear someone call my name.

"Tess wait up!" He shouted.

"Hey. Long time no see." He says,
forcing me to face him.

He had a flannel shirt which he left open. His head was tilted sideways and his brown hair were pushed upwards creating a little hill kinda thing on top his head, making him look even more attractive, might I add. His blue-ish green-ish eyes were fixated on me, waiting for a reply.

"Hey Cason how are you?" I manage to say.

"Well thank you, I'm amazing how about you?" He asks. Wow since when is he so formal?

"Good? I guess" I shrug.

"Oh. I'm sorry for whatever happened between you and Ashton. But I was sure that one day he would show you his true colours." He says and his smug expression tells me he isn't sorry at all.

Then again we're talking about Cason Jasper here, sorry doesn't seem to be in his dictionary so, round of applause for him.

"It's okay. You don't have to be." I reply, my voice sounded somewhat depressing and irritated? Why?
Whatever Cason said was so true.

But that's love isn't it? When you don't hate them for breaking your heart.

"So I was wondering we could maybe umm hang out sometime?
I mean I'm single and you too now so, I could take you out on dinner Saturday night? Umm date?" He asks. Wait woah. Cason Jasper nervous? And since when does he use umm in sentences?

"I don't know." I say rubbing my temples. I don't want to get in a relationship too soon.

"Think about it and tell me will you? Sorry but I have to rush now, text me!"