Extra part-1

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you all have a wonderful year<3 Enjoy reading.

•TESS•

TESS

Today was the day, when not only orchids, gardenias, roses, tulips, cala lily, hydrangeas blossomed and bloomed but a petite little frame wrapped in satin and lace, bloomed so brightly, with every minute that passed, her happiness burgeoned as she awaited the arrival of the most magical moments of her life which would take them to a whole new level.

Some dreaded this day, calling people idiots who willingly entered into the last legal form of slavery as told by Kevin Doyle. For some this day was a step towards their embankment on a whole new journey and for some this day was everything they ever dreamt of.

She yanked her hand on the table to get hold of her phone which was ringing unstoppably, but her finger by mistake met the glass vase and in no time it fell onto the ground, shattering into pieces and produced a crackling sound.
She stood from the chair immediately, wanting to save herself from getting injured and soon the servants ran inside to check what had gone wrong.

An old helper looked at her, watching her lips tremble as both perfectly knew that breaking of glass on the wedding day was nothing but bad luck.
"Are you the bride?" The old lady asked trying to start a conversation by asking the stupidest question ever.

"Yea" Tess spoke, flitting her eyes on the lady for a split second and then returning them back to watch the helpers clear the broken pieces of glass which were scattered around.

"Do you love him?" The old lady questioned, simultaneously picked up a piece of glass which got stuck on Tess' gown.

Tess looked at the lady, her eyes assessed her, wondering what was the purpose of this questionnaire but not to be rude she gave the answer saying "I do"

At this the lady smiled. "Well then save those two words, you need to say them at the altar. And I'm sure that breaking of glass doesn't have the power to break your bond. Congratulations by the way" the lady said smiling at her, mirroring Tess' expression.

"Thank you" Tess replied and the staff left the room after clearing and picking up all the broken pieces.

She twirled around and then the mirror caught her eye. She stared at her frame in the mirror, embracing the glorious mess that she was, or maybe the kind of mess she liked she had become in the past years with him.
Never did she ever think in her wildest dreams, that she'd be getting married to someone who tormented her for years, in the best way though and who was the sole reason of lighting a little ray of hope in her that the kind of forever's which were described in fairytales could possibly exist and that it wasn't just a fantasy, as she described the word to be.