Chapter12/You look beautiful

*Tess' POV*

"Hey Tess" Dylan says giving me a slight hug when I reach at the door. I can smell his cologne off of him which is very intoxicating. We break apart and I see that he's wearing a black shirt with white jeans and his hair looking amazing as always. I love what he has done with his hair.

"Hi" I say giving him a subtle smile.

"You look beautiful" he compliments, smiling cheekily.

I try to hide my blush which instantly appears and mumble "Thank you"

I blush a lot and it really bothers me.

Frantically, he passes his fingers between his lose strands before bringing his right hand towards my direction.

"So shall we" he offers me his hand and I reach out for it.

I scurry towards the car, as he holds the door open for me whilst I quickly climb onto the leather seat.

The car drive is mostly in silence and we listen to Taylor Swift's 1989 album, which he loves. I love it too and she is one of the finest music artists the world could ever have.

The place where we're going is only fifteen minutes away from the college, he informed me as I'm too curious and a little nosey.

We walk inside a posh hotel and I'm thankful that my dress isn't too casual for the surrounding. In Fact most of the people are dressed like the way I am which relaxes me.

"Table for two" Dylan says to the waiter and he leads us to our table.
We sit on the table and not to forget Dylan held out a chair for me while I sat. Too much gentlemen types?

He sits opposite to me and gestures towards the waiter.

"How can I help you?" This time it's a waitress whose name appears to be Jeanine; written on her name tag.

She looks very young, almost of my age and I can't help but notice her frame is so similar to the models, meaning she is extra thin.

I don't get it, do models not eat anything? I mean in a world where there are so many wonderful and delighting sweets how can someone avoid them?

"I would like to have black tie scallops and what about you Tess?" Dylan asks looking at the menu, snapping me out of my momentary gaze.

I eye the menu rather quickly and when I read soem thing which I've never tried before I say that.

"Umm I think I'll go with black cod brûlée" I say reading the dish and she takes down the order.

I am a sucker at trying and experimenting new stuff, but the name of the dish really attracts me, and after all who doesn't judge a book by its cover?

"Sure anything else?" She asks looking at Dylan.

She flutters her eyes rapidly and I can sense her feeling shy. I look at Dylan who's oblivious to her shyness and that just makes her even more diffident.

"Nope we are good for now" Dylan replies and she smiles a bittersweet smile whilst walking away.

After a while she arrives with our food and it tastes like heaven.
"Water?" The same waitress comes with a jug.