Chapter41/Kiss me(Part-One)

-Add your playlist here-

A/N: listen to the songs listed below for this chapter and the next one too.

Kiss me- Ed Sheeran

Lego house- Ed Sheeran

Thinking out loud- Ed Sheeran

A Thousand years- Christina Perri

Stand By You- Rachel Platten

*Ashton's POV*

"No Rony I won't go." I deny his offer. He has been going about this fashion show since I can even remember.

And I had no interest in going or more importantly I didn't know if I should go.

"C'mon we'll have fun, after all my crush is a model and she will
be there" he says begging me.

"Dude your prob anyways I have to go to the studio tomorrow" I tell him in a tiring tone.

"How's the work going? How soon will we be able to hear your new album?" He says totally changing the topic. I know he's acting as if he really cares about my life when all he cares is about this god damn event and his crush. God crush? What are we in third grade?

"For your information I told you just yesterday that It'll take one year. No offence but it isn't like spending only two hours and wooh the painting is ready" I say in a mocking way. He is an artist although he's really good at it, I'll give him credit for that.

"Hey paintings can take one year too, anyways please come with me, I'll be bored to death" he says as I walk towards my kitchen and grab my breakfast which was sitting on the counter.

I tilt my head downwards and place the phone between my head and my shoulder as I carry the plate which had bacon in it, although I'm not good at this technique and I have a strong feeling that the phone might just slip anytime soon "Okay but only on one condition" I said finally giving in, as I placed my plate on the bedside table and take the phone in my hand.

"And what's that?" He questions.

"You will not act all weird around her and if she has any cute friends do mention me" I answer.

"Oh yeah sure bye now and you also don't act weird around her. Reach on time" he says, placing emphasis on the word 'her' and not at all meaning the 'yeah sure' part.

I knew what was going to happen tonight and the weird part was that I was kinda excited.

So how long has it been since I left Brown?
Six years?!
Wow Time really flies.

I lay on my bed trying to rest my mind before the show tonight.

*Tess' POV*

"Joel where is the Kate Spade leather jacket for model no. 7?" I yell running around. We have our biggest fashion show today and we weren't ready, it's not my staff's fault, we were informed at the last possible moment, that the LA fashion week's final show was being held just one day before the new year eve's grand party which is not only a new year eve party but also an after party of this big event.