Chapter8/Wounded heart

Ashton? It can't possibly be him.
I know I saw someone familiar but it's not Ashton. So what if she said Ashton? I mean there isn't only one Ashton in this entire universe.
Right?

The urge to turn around and discover if I'm correct or not is killing me but I won't dare to do so.

I keep on staring at the flooring of the house and I hear a thick British accent speak "You use one" and it doesn't take me less than a minute to recognise the voice and that's when I feel my stomach churn and my heart jolts within my chest.

Holy fuck.

After a few seconds of contemplating what I should do, I decide to turn. With all the guts I've ever had I finally turn my head to see him smirking at the stranger and the girl's face whose name I learnt is Patricia, buried in his neck.

His green eyes then make an eye contact with mine and when that happens I run as fast as I can.
It was like from being frozen one second ago, I was finally refilled with energy and before I could do anything my legs started sprinting.

I had to get away, far far away.

I somehow manage to reach my room and the first thing I do is I shut my door and collapse on the floor near the bed.

How can it be possible?

My eyes shielded with tears as those terrible memories once again clouded my mind.

It was supposed to be a new beginning, a new start but if he's here it's just like entering a world, a world all over again, a world I had been running from, a world of temporary bliss, a world of broken promises and broken hearts, a world of tears.

His world.

Why? Why is it that whenever I try to move on and forget about something and start new, life throws a new obstacle at me? Why does the past keep pulling me backwards when I'm supposed to move forward?

What is fate planning for me?

There are so many questions unanswered. I want to hear him out. I want to know what made him do such an inhuman thing. What made him end a two year relationship? What made him forget the infinite words that were once spoken and end everything with just five words?

Weeping,I try to distract myself by playing my favourite game 'colour switch' and listen to music.

Earned it by The Weeknd starts playing since my phone was on shuffle and I remember the time when me and Ashton made out while playing this song. He was at my place and we had the whole house to ourselves since my dad was out of town and my brother was with Scarlett. He suddenly played the song and I still remember how he placed me at the kitchenette applying Nutella to my face whilst licking it in pleasure.
I pause the song immediately and change into my teddy bear night suit and then lay down on my bed in order to rest my mind from everything that happened today.

I try to sleep but I can't and I realise that my heart is broken, wounded in fact and I didn't know how to heal it.

*Ashton's POV*

"I love you" Patricia says in between kisses. I tilt my head in order to deepen the kiss. I suck her lips and then her neck as she moans in pleasure.