Chapter11/Lost you

*Tess' POV*

My phone buzzes from my bed side table and I assume it's Dylan about his change of plans. I think he's disinterested in me because a person would only postpone plans with someone if they don't like them right?

My assumptions appear to be wrong when I see Travis's name.
Now I feel it was better if it had been Dylan.

Travis and I haven't talked at all.
I just sent him a text saying landed, two days ago and ignored his calls since then. I have no clue how to break the news to him about Ashton being my roommate. I know he will explode. He was so mad when I told him about what he did. I don't want more problems, I already have too much on my plate to deal with so I guess I'll try to avoid him as long as I can.

I ignore the call and after one call and a text reading *call me back* he finally gives up, he must be busy because that never happens.
He would always blow my phone with texts and call to make sure that I answer it.

There's a text from Dylan too saying *be ready for today;)* and I reply with a smiley face saying can't wait. He replies instantly returning me a smile and I stared at his text longer than I should like an idiot.

After a while Ashton walks inside the dorm room. His hair pushed back and he looks tired.

"Hey" he says looking perfect as always.

"Hi" I reply and he bites his lips.
That is such a turn on. I don't know why but when guys bite their lips it's kinda cute right? I stare at his moist lips but when he catches me doing so I look away. There is a thick sense of awkwardness in the room and I'm not liking it one bit.

"Why did you join now? After one year?" He asks me out of curiosity, crossing his arms over his chest making his little biceps bulge.

"I didn't get in the first time" I answer in a somewhat disappointed tone.

"Woah. I'm a little shocked" he tells me and I agree.

I was shocked too but I knew I messed up "Hmm"

"Have you talked to Victoria since then?" He asks me in a stern voice whilst avoiding eye contact and I'm thankful for that.

Why does he care?

"Nope" I reply honestly. The urge to ask him that if he has talked to her since then is killing me but I decide against it. I have no clue where she is or what she's doing and I honestly couldn't care any less.

"Not at all?" he asks with a shocked expression to get my undivided attention.

He knows me well enough. He knows how much I loved Victoria and it's true, I did love her a lot because she was always there, standing beside me in my hard times. Our sleepovers, never ending phone calls, making faces at each other when someone we hated came into view and also rating boys out of ten, but now it seems like all that never happened.
I don't know how she feels about me now as I never gave her a chance to explain. Yep I know that's my fault but I was too broken to even think straight.

"Yup not at all" I tell him and our gazes lock. His beautiful eyes caught me off guard trapping me and I examine his face, I look at his faint dimples which look so cute whenever he smiles, and his jawline. My eyes travel but I stop them from travelling any further when they reach his waistline. Distracting myself I look back at him and he's still staring at me, with those green eyes.