Chapter5/My mistake

**Warning: sexual content below**

**Only for readers 18 and above**

A/N: Even if you skip this chapter it won't make any difference since it doesn't contain any main stuff related to the book.

My lips touch his lips and the feeling couldn't be any better. He kisses me deeply. His tongue runs along mine, and my whole body feels like it's been ignited. I've never felt this way before.

"What have you done to me." He says breaking the kiss, pressing his erection against mine making my body shiver and unwanted goosebumps appear on every inch of my skin. I scoot closer to him and instantly his hand grip my thighs as he lifts me up, making me land on his lap whilst I brush his messy hair, making them even more messier.

He cups my face and I cannot deny the fact that his face is so perfect. Those green eyes, I can never get enough of them and his jawline, it's like God himself carved it.

He's so hot and all mine.

"I love you." I say bringing my face closer to his.

He licks his lips and his hands slide under my stomach, palming my jeans, "You're so wet" he groans seductively and his hand tug at my jacket wanting to pull it off. He connects his lips with mine whilst he successfully takes off my jacket. He doesn't stop kissing me and his hands slowly move to the centre of my jeans, his fingers quickly unbutton it simultaneously I hear my jeans unzip. Breathlessly, we both break away, panting unstoppably as I see his shoulders moving up and down.

Our eyes lock and his green eyes are filled with hunger and desperation. His hand tugs at the hem of my shirt and he lifts it up, I straighten my arms helping him while he slides it off of me. He lowers his face and his mouth travels down my neck, then landing on my chest. His tongue dips under my bra and his smooth fingers massages the other. I half moan when he pinches my nipple.

I cup his face, pulling his chin to my level and lean in to lick his lips. He tries to slide his tongue inside me but I keep teasing him. I bite his upper lip and start unbuttoning his shirt. "Stop teasing me....." He groans and pushes his tongue inside my mouth. My lips instantly part wanting to taste him. Our tongues tangle with one another while he draws circles around my back using his fingers. His every touch sets my skin on fire making me even more crazier for him, than I already am.

He breaks the kiss to breathe and then starts kissing me again, his lips always feel soft yet so passionate. Both his hands move to my behind as I arch my back allowing him to unclip my bra and letting it fall, exposing my chest completely.

I glance at the bed, where my bra has fallen realizing that I was wearing a plain red bra. Wearing bra's with lace or some sort of design never really made any sense to me. I mean what's the point? they're either off or hidden.

"You're so sexy babe." He says and presses his lips to my neck. The way he compliments me makes my blood sing in my veins.

He trails kisses all over my neck and damn sure neck kisses are every girl's weakness.....
He bites my soft skin, starting to work on a hickey. He hardly sucks at my skin below my ear and I know it will leave a good mark for everyone to see in school  tomorrow. 

....Thank god I have long hair to hide it.

"What do you want?" He whispers, bitting my earlobe.