Chapter 3: What Is Your Decision?

INSIDE THE ROOM

Neil: hello, do come in. we want to talk to you.

Ragini: hello bacha, come in.

Manik: hey Cabir, come in.

Cabir goes ahead and stands in front of them.

Neil: have a seat. Make yourself comfortable.

Cabir sat on the sofa which was right opposite to them.

Ragini: well, we saw the bond you shared with Manik. it made a mother like me feel that I got someone who will equally take care of my son.

Neil: 1st time my son came and protected someone he hardly knew. And the way you protected him made me feel like I got someone who will equally protect my family.

Ragini: so we thought of adopting you and make you live a new life, where there will be people to take care of you and friends to have fun with.

Neil: will you join our family and be our son, Cabir Malhotra?

Cabir didn't like the part when they said that there will be people who will take care of him. He too had a family and they take care of him but one out of them brought him hear without the others knowing.

He stood up.

Cabir: I need some time. I will come back in a few minutes.

Cabir sprinted and sat under a banyan tree, his usual relaxing spot. He held a locket which was around his neck and took out the pendent hidden in his shirt.

It was the locket his Pari gave to him. He opened the locket, where there was 1 picture of his and the other had hers. Looking at it, he went to his previous times spent with her.

PAST

Both Cabir & Pari was sitting on a lavish bed. She gave him a locket. She made him ware his and also wore the same herself. She pointed her fingers to the locket.

Pari: this locket will help you in finding me whenever I am lost. It reminds you of me. If we are apart, don't feel bad, I don't like it. Protect someone else, the same way you protect me. This will make you feel me around you, even if I am far away from you.

Cabir: hey, don't you dare say that. We can never be apart. I will always keep this locket with me, hamesha.

PAST ENDED

Cabir opened his eyes, which were blood shot red by now. He said to himself.

Cabir: don't worry Pari, I will do what you said. If destiny wants us to meet we will surely meet.

He stood up and moved towards the room where the 3 of them were waiting for him.

THE ROOM

Ragini was getting really worried for Cabir.

Ragini: Neil, jaake check karo if he is fine or not. Mujhe bohut dar lagraha hai.

Neil: chill, he will come. There he is. (CABIR ENTERS THE ROOM)

Ragini: thank god you are here.

Manik: so Cabir, what is your decision?

Cabir (FAKING ANGER): this is the way you call your bro?

When the 3 heard this from Cabir, all of their eyes were sparkling with joy.

Neil: are you serious?

Cabir: aur nahi toh kya, should I announce it to make you realize?

Ragini ran towards Cabir and hugged Cabir and hugged him. Tears were coming from her eyes. Even Manik ran and hugged him.

Neil: oh hello, even I am here.

Ragini: apna drama band karo. Come and join us. After 2 minutes or more they broke their hug.

Cabir: but I have a condition.

Neil: what condition?

Cabir: you will not ask anything about my past. Not even about this pendent I am wearing.

Ragini: tumne toh mujhe darai diya. Don't worry, we won't ask you about your past or anything related to it. But if anything is bothering you, do share it with us.

Cabir: done.

Neil completed all the formalities and they went back to the Malhotra Mansion. They showed him his room, which was happily accepted by Cabir.

THE MURTHY MANSION   DELHI

A girl around the age of 5 was crying very badly. She was sitting in the corner of a very dark room. The door of the room, slowly opened and a man entered. It was her dad. She ran and hugged him. He made her sit on the bed and switched on the lights. The girl was none other than Nandini Murthy and her father Yuvraj Murthy.

Nandini (CRYING): dad, where is Candy? I am missing him very much.

Yuvraj: I don't know where he is but he will surely come back.

Nandini: Papa.

She cried out and hugged him tightly.

Yuvraj: don't cry like this. Candy hates this seeing you cry like this. He always wanted you to be strong and not to shatter for such things. Where he is, he is always with you.

Nandini: promise?

Yuvraj: pinkie promise.

Nandini: I don't like pink.

Yuvraj: sorry. Then Nandu promise.

Nandini: I promise you dad that I will be strong as brick. Dad I don't want to go to Mumbai to mom's mansion. Can I stay here?

Yuvraj: yah sure but if you get hurt again then you will travel abroad. Is that okay with you?

Nandini: yah dad. I love you.

Yuvraj: I love you too sweetheart.

SO THIS WAS THE MALHOTRA'S AND THE MURTHY'S PAST.BUT THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING IN THIS TOO. LET US SEE THEIR PRESENT TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS?

PRECAP: CALIFORNIAN GIRL IN INDIA.

EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE WELCOME. DO VOTE AND COMMENT MY FF AND FOLLOW ME.

LOVE GAYATHRI