Chapter 42: Always The Same

Nandini cut the call and looked at the rest who were smiling at her.

Nandini (confused): what are you guys smiling at? Am I looking funny?

Mukthi: No you are not. You are looking cute.

Nandini (little attitude): and why am I looking cute?

Alya (coming towards Nandini and pulling her cheeks): Look at this girl. Yeh teekse haat hilabhi nahi sakti magar attitude dekhane ka koi chance hi nahi chodti. So cute.

Dhruv: But why didn't you tell the truth to your dad Nandini?

Manik (hitting his head): You stupid, she loves her dad a lot and so does he love her. If she will tell that she got hurt really badly and also admitted in the hospital he will leave everything and come to her.

Dhruv: Ohhhhh

Nandini: By the way when am I getting discharged?

Ragini: By next day evening beta....

Nandini: Tell the doctor that I am leaving this god damn hospital tonight itself....

Ragini: But beta doctor has said that you must be under observations for 24hours.

Nandini: I don't give a damn about it. I just need to get off the wreaked place as soon as possible.

Manik (angrily): Get this straight in your head Ms. Murthy, we care about you. If you don't know how to take care of yourself then we would teach you.

Cabir: Aree Manik. If she doesn't want stay in the hospital then let her go home.

Mukthi: Are you in your senses Cabir.

Cabir: Yes I am in my senses. Doctor said she needs peace and sh doesn't get it over here. So let's take her home. And there is no restriction that we can't take care of her at home. As simple as that.

Alya: Not a bad idea Cabir. Then let's get her discharged.

Manik angrily grit his teeth on seeing everyone's agreement. Seconds later Neyonika entered the room. Both Ragini and Neil smiled at her whereas the rest gave her a glare.

Ragini: Thank goodness you came here Neto. Nandini was seriously injured. Now that you have come, she would feel more relaxed.

Nandini: People like her only gives me distress.

Neyonika (looking at Nandini): I have not come here to know your health. I have better things to do. Now that everyone things that I am your enemy I don't have to act too sweet with you.

Manik: then why have you come here?

Neyonika: I came here to ask you wether you have called up your father and told him about your little accident.

Cabir: Little accident?

Neyonika: Yes little.... It's good for you to not tell him about your condition.

Nandini (grinning): Good for me or good for you.

Neyonika: well good for both of us. I know that you won't take care of your health and even you father knows that. If you tell about this, he will come here and then you won't be able to participate for the next round tomorrow. And if anyone person is not taking part then the entire team is disqualified for the championship. Think about these brothers before you take any decision. It will help you.

With this Neyonika left the room without giving a single glance to the rest.

Neil (shocked): That was so not her. She is not the Neyonika we know.

Nandini: She was always the same but all your attention when to her so called good side that's it. And you I am sure she will make sure that I am on my feet tomorrow itself so that dad doesn't get to know about this shit.

And like she said all the FAB5 members got a message from Space that there next round, the money maker round, will be held at the beach. Also that the media will be invited to shoot this round.

Manik: You were right Nandini. She has left no chance in trapping you. Come let's get you home and treat you before tomorrow's round. We will show her her place.
Nandini smiled at this where as FAB5 ran towards Nandini and hugged her tight.

Nandini (finding difficulty to breathe): Okay okay. I really need to go home and have a peaceful nap. Also aunty, could you please give some natural healing medicines so that my marks will be preferably alright by tomorrow?

Ragini (smiled): Sure beta, I'll do that for you. Come let's get you home.

PRECAP: NANDINI ALL SET FOR THE NEXT DAY. ALL REACH THE BEACH. REVELATION OF THE NEXT ROUND. MANANBIR'S REMARKABLE SHOW.

Do vote comment and follow me. Eggs and tomatoes are always welcome. I am really sorry for the late update.
WITH LOVE, GAYATHRI