Chapter 7: A Cappuccino Shirt

CANTEEN
Nandini had ordered capachino and was waiting for it. Soon the waiter brought the cup. Nandini was moving towards the exit when BANG! Someone hit her and the coffee fell on both. Nandini was looking at her dress.

Nandini yelled: tumhara akhein peeche hai kya? Dekh ke chal nahi sakte? Dree bhi karab kar diya.

The boy: oh hello madam. Apke akhein bhi toh tour peg aye hue hai na joh apko aapke saamne kon hai dekh nahi sakte.

Nandini finally looked at him, even Manik could finally see her whose face was hidden by her hair. Yes, it was Manik who yelled back.

Both Manik & Nandini: TUM!

Cabir: please, ekh ladayi shuru mat karo.

Nandini: oh hello Mr. Qutub Minar, mujhe bhi tumse ladne ka koi shock nahi hai.

Manik fumed on hearing Mr. Qutub Minar.

Mukthi: how dare you call Manik that?

Alya: agar Neyo Aunty ko pata chala toh tum iss college se bahar jauge.

Nandini taunting Alya: toh jao na, mujhe idar se nikalke dekh. Tumhe pata nahi hai ki main kaun hun, Miss Makeup Kit.

Dhruv: how dare you call my girlfriend like that?

By now all the people present in the canteen had their eyes pooped out on this fight. No one had dared to go against FAB5. People used to drop their head and give way on seeing them. Finally there was someone who could fight with them.

Nandini: oh shut up, cap wala. Idar canteen ke andar AC hai, toh tumhe gussa hone ka koi zaroorat nahi hai.

Cabir: look girl, I am advising you to go away.

Nandini: look ...

Suddenly they heard a voice which kind of paused the fight. It was the peon.

Peon: Nandini ma'am, Neyonika ma'am aapko bularahe hai.

FAB5 was a little shocked when he called her like that as it was only FAB5's right to be called like that.

Nandini: teek hai. Aap Neyonika ko bol digie ki me panch minute me aati hai.

Peon: teek hai ma'am.

Nandini turned to the waiter.

The waiter nodded.

Manik: stop calling Neyo aunty by her name.

As if she didn't hear anything, she searched her wallet and took out a 100 rupee note.

Nandini: yeh lo.

Manik pushed her hand away.

Manik: tum apne aap ko samajte kya ho.

Nandini: look, I have an urgent deal to crack, so I can't help you in cleaning this stain myself. And also this is coffee, this won't go easily, so keep it.

Manik looking in disbelief: like seriously.

Nandini: so, that means you have planned not to take it.

Manik: yes.

Nandini: ok then.

Nandini pulled Cabir's hand with shocked all the people around. She took the 100 rupee note and placed it on his hand and the enclosed it. After this she turned and left but not before looking at Cabir one last time. Cabir touched his hand then held his pendent. He felt his Pari after a long time but something was stopping him.

Manik: hadh hogaya iski. Chalo lets go and talk to aunty right now.

Cabir: but Manik.

Manik: Cabir chalo na, aaj use me sabak sikha karhi rahoonga.

FAB5 left for Neyonika's office. Cabir kept the money in his pocket.

NEYONIKA'S OFFICE

Nandini entered the office and goy the gesture from Neyonika to start the plan. Nandini smiles at the guy who was sitting right opposite to Neyonika.

Nandini slides her hand lightly across the back of his shoulder and then sat on the edge of the table which was away from his.

Nandini (seductively): hello, Mr. Karan.

By now FAB5 entered the office with a bang. Neyonika gestured then to come inside and stay mum. Nandini looked at FAB5 and then turned her attention towards the man seated on the chair.

PRECAP: NANDINI TO CRACK THE DEAL WITH HER DARKNESS. NEYONIKA GOING TO TALK TO FAB5.

EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE WELCOME. DO VOTE AND COMMENT MY FF AND FOLLOW ME.

LOVE GAYATHRI