Chapter 14: The Giant Refrigerator!

Nandini (blank expression): sit on my bed and shut your mouth. I have a meeting to attend.

Cabir: so you are going?

Nandini: no idiot, I am not going anywhere.

Manik: then how will you attend your meeting?

Nandini (putting hands on her waist): you tell me, how will attend a meeting in Bulgaria sitting in this room.

Cabir: so you are catching a flight tonight.

Nandini (snaps back): duffers, I am doing the meeting with the help of Skype as I can't travel. Can't you guys answer logically? I really don't know how the both of you will pass the IQ test.

Manik (innocently): by using our brains.

Nandini (mimics Manik): but you don't have one. Now will you please shut your mouth?

Both Manik and Cabir placed their fingers on their lips and nodded. Nandini had a slight smile on her face. She so wanted to pull their cheeks but soon realised the theory of life. "LOVE IS TO DESTROY AND TO LOVED IS TO BE DESTROYED". This feeling can ultimately bring trouble for all of them.

SKYPE

Nandini had changed her top and wore a formal shirt and coat as these were the only changes required as she was sitting all the while and they would concentrate on her face than her attire.

Nandini (smiles): good morning Mr. Sebastian.

Sebastian: same to you. If I am not wrong it evening right?

Nandini: not exactly, its night.

Sebastian: oh I see. So what are we supposed to offer the people?

Nandini: basically as a social worker my main ideal is to help the needy and encourage the ones discouraged.

Sebastian: of course, who doesn't know that? So what is your theme this year?

Nandini: THE GIANT REFRIGERATOR.

Sebastian (confused): what do you mean?

Nandini: what do we store in the refrigerator and who uses it?

Sebastian: who doesn't know this, it is used to store eatables which will be used by the owner.

Nandini: well, you have got half of the idea of my concept.

Sebastian: what do you mean? I didn't get you

Nandini: well poor people don't have good amount of meal which leads to a lot of ill circumstances and ultimately it affects their income or living conditions. As we have refrigerators that supply food, why don't we give a refrigerator for these people?

Sebastian: but we can't afford to give each and every Dalit. A lot of money will be at a loss.

Nandini: see, you didn't hear my theme properly. It is GIANT REFRIGERATOR not refrigerator. We will construct a huge refrigerator or where almost 500-700 packets of food can be stored. Only proved Dalit's will access it. They will receive a pass by which they can collect it. They will have to eat it there itself for not getting threatened or exploited. It will be refilled by us. Other people can contribute their excess food to us which will increase the packets.

Sebastian: but don't you think that the common people will give expired food.

Nandini: no, that won't happen. When they are contributing, they are supposed to mention the date of manufacture which will help us to find out how old it is. Not only that, experts appointed will further examine for defaults in the ones contributed. In all ways it will help people. What do you say about this idea?

Sebastian (smiles widely): extremely remarkable. At such a young age you have become and entrepreneur that makes your country proud. Such people are the reasons for the development in a country. Your parents should be extremely proud of your contribution to the lower society. You're out of the box thought are surprisingly extraordinary. Hope to put it in action. How many are need?

Nandini: around 2 to 3 villages can use one. The refrigerator will be in the nearest city of 2 villages. I have talked to mine and my neighbouring countries about it. It will spread like wild fire throughout Asia when the spark ignitions.

Sebastian: my 100% is assured. Tell me how can I help you?

Nandini: I will send you and email about the details.

Sebastian nods and leaves. Nandini turns around to see an astonished Manbir standing. They were saluting her.

Manik: such a wonderful idea. It's really surprising.

Cabir: can we help you in any way?

Nandini smiles at them but soon realises and glares at them.

Nandini; I don't need anyone's hep.

Manbir had already seen the smile which brought them a smile too.

MIND & HEART WERE SLOWLY BECOMING SOFT BUT HER EGO DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE TO DEFY HER. IT IS A TOUGH MATCH FOR THE GIRL TO BATTLE IT OUT. LET'S SEE HOW THIS LEADS TO A NEW STORY.

PRECAP: NANDINI TO DEFEND SOMEONE AT THE HALL.

EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE WELCOME. DO VOTE AND COMMENT MY FF AND FOLLOW ME.

LOVE GAYATHRI