Chapter 62: Blood Down

NEXT DAY

AUDITORIUM

Everyone was standing with their respective groups. Nandini was standing beside Manik and was laughing at the jokes made by both Manik and Cabir. Watching this, Sidharth's anger was rising to a new level. It was as if Nandini forgot about his existence. Aryaman was noticing Sidharth's expression changing second after second.

Aryaman went and stood beside Sidharth and held his shoulder. Sidharth looked at him and pushed his friends hand away. With this he walked away. Aryaman looked at Nandini with a hope that she wouldn't break their friendship again.

Soon the judges entered the room and went up the stage. All the contestants got silent and held each other's hand.

JUDGE: It was clear from yesterday's performance that who were the winners but I we have to formally say it too. So the winner of the year is TEAM SPACE and the runners up are TEAM SUNRISERS (Range Warriors-Academy). Best of luck guys I hope that you will make India proud at the international level.

Both the teams looked at each other and jumped upon one another. Nandini hugged Manik tightly and watching this Sidharth crushed the glass he was holding. Blood was slipping out of his hands.

JUDGE: okay guys, I know it is very exciting to win but please come and collect the trophy so that we can leave.

Both the teams ran up the stage and pulled the word from the judge's hand and started doing their victory dance. Nandini pulled Aryaman by her side and asked where Sidharth is. He gave an 'I don't know' look and went to the rest. Nandini scanned across the hall and spotted Sidharth at the very end of the hall. She noticed his hands and in the next few second she dropped the trophy on the floor.

Nandini jumped off the stage and ran towards Sidharth whose anger was at its peak.

Nandini (holding his hand): How did you get hurt?

Sidharth (taunting): Bada yaad agaya....

By now the rest were also where the two of them were standing. Manik was going to hold Sidharth's hand when he gestured him to stay where he was.

Nandini: Come let's go. We need to get you dressed up.

Sidharth: I will not do anything to this hand until unless I know a few things from you.

Nandini: Now is not the time.

Sidharth: Now is the only time.

Nandini: What is it?

Sidharth: Whatever it is, I would like to talk about it alone.

IN A ROOM

Nandini enters the room and Sidharth closes the door. Nandini looked at him with confusion. Sidharth walked across the room and held her by the shoulders tightly. He pushed her across the hall till her head hit the wall quite hard.

Sidharth: what the hell is happening?

Nandini (in pain): What are you talking about?

Sidharth (yelling at the top of his voice): You know what I am talking about.

Nandini: Sidharth, you are hurting.

He pushed her and then stepped away.

Sidharth: Exactly Nandini, only you can get hurt not me....

Nandini forgetting how he was treating her, went up to him and put a hand on his chest which he pushed away the very next second.

Nandini: What happened to you Sidharth, you were never like this....

Sidharth: I am not the same because you are not the same.

Nandini: Is this about Manik?

Sidharth: Finally someone is realising why someone is getting mad at her.

Nandini: But what did I do to you.

Sidharth: Am I your boyfriend.

Nandini: Of course you are.....

Sidharth: Then why are you giving him more importance than me. I am telling you Nandini, it still isn't too late to tell me that you don't love me anymore. Please don't make me feel that you are playing with my feelings. I don't want to hurt you at all and I am sorry for what I did now.

Nandini: I know I got a bit carried away but I won't do that again. I love you and I will give you more importance in my life.

Sidharth: If you love him then I have no problem, I won't stop you. But you have to let me know of it.

Nandini: Okay... Now can I get you dressed up?

Sidharth: yah...   

With this Nandini dressed Sidharth up and the two of them left to the auditorium with a smiling face. Yet Nandini was unknown of the terror that was yet to come in her life.

PRECAP: TIME FOR SOME PARTY AND TIME FOR COUNTDOWN TO BEGIN.

DO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME. EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME. I KNOW IT IS A VERY SHORT UPDATE BUT I COULD ONLY MANAGE TILL THIS. NEXT TIME I WILL GIVE YOU GUYS A LONGER UPDATE AND VERY SOON WITHOUT ANY DELAY. BARE WITH ME TILL THEN.

WITH LOVE, GAYATHRI