Chapter 15: Kripaya Aap Apna Moh Band Kigiye!

After while Mananbir were called to the dining hall.

DINING HALL

Mananbir entered the dining hall, followed by Neil, Ragini and Neyonika

Mananbir entered the dining hall, followed by Neil, Ragini and Neyonika. Neyonika was about to sit on the head of the dining table but got stopped by Nandini.

Nandini (grins): mom (stretches the word) have you forgotten that you had told me that only dad can sit here and no matter what, no one will sit here?

Neyonika (smiles a little nervously): yah, yah. It's only for Yuvraj.

Both Neil and Ragini smiled while Manbir faintly as they knew something was seriously fishy in the house that they couldn't make out. Everyone sat in the manner given below.

NANDINI          MANIK        CABIR 

 ----------------------------------------------

 NEYONIKA     RAGINI         NEIL

Nandini called for Sunny Tai and Rajeev kaka. She stood up to receive the dishes they had got.

Nandini: aap dono aaj rest kijiye, me in logoko khana doongi.

Rajeev kaka: nahi betiya. Kya bat hai. Yeh hamara kaam hai.

Nandini: kaka please.

Manik: aree Nandini leave it. Let them serve the food. Anyways they are the servants of the house it's their duty to serve.

Nandini got extremely angry on hearing. Rajeev kaka and Sunny tai looked down in sadness.

Nandini (while looking down and controlling her anger): kripaya aap apna mooh band kijiye. Aapko koi hak nahi banta mere ghar ke logoko aise neeche dikhaneki. Yeh log tab mere sath the jab kuch log (looking at Neyonika) bohut busy the. They are just like my second parents and they will remain like that throughout my life.

Cabir hit Manik's shoulder angrily and Ragini gestured him to apologise not only Nandini but also Rajeev and Sunny.

Manik (looking down): I am really sorry. I won't repeat it again.

Nandini (composing herself): I will accept your apology only on one condition.

Manik looks at Cabir then Ragini and Neil and finally Nandini.

Manik: yah, anything you say, I will do it.

Nandini: then help me in serving the dishes.

Manik: okay.

Both Manik and Nandini served the dishes and sat down at their respective places. The dinner went silent where no one uttered a single word. After dinner, as promised, Neyonika had left the place.

LIVING ROOM

Nandini: come, I will show you guys the rooms. 1 for uncle and aunty and the other room for Manik and Cabir.

All of them entered the 1st room which was meant to be Ragini's and Neil's room. All got astonished at the site of the room.

NEIL & RAGINI'S ROOM

WASHROOM

CLOSET

All of them went around the room and saw the bathroom and the closet

Nandini: I am really sorry if the closet is a little small.

Ragini: not at all, it is really beautiful. Acha beta, just take my son's to their room till then we will unpack our bags.

Nandini (smiles): sure aunty.

Mananbir moved to the 2nd room which was opposite to Nandini's room. As they entered the room they again kept wondering if it was a dream or what?

Then they went to the washroom and again went on dreaming.

Nandini took them to the closet and showed its utilities which were simple yet beautiful.

Nandini: so this is your room. I shouldn't see a messed up room when you leave the mansion. If you need anything I am right opposite to your room. You can call me.

Manbir nodded which made Nandini to leave the room. Around 20 minutes later Cabir entered the washroom and yelled 'BHOOT'. Manik stood up and went to the washroom and yelled again. There was a white towel which was continuously moving around.

Nandini ran into the room and went to the washroom. Manbir showed them the sight. Nandini moved ahead and pulled off the towel. After seeing what was under it, Nandini started laughing wholeheartedly.

It was a ...........

PRECAP: WHO IS UNDER THE BLANKET AND MUCH MORE FUN.

EGGS AND TOMATOES ARE WELCOME. DO VOTE AND COMMENT MY FF AND FOLLOW ME.

LOVE GAYATHRI